UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

Very frustrating not being able to reply on here til the evening!  Good luck to Ruby for a quick and successful op and good recovery, and hope your mouth soon feels better Owl.

The number of shops, including food shops such as Greggs, which are closing might take a few of the idiots off the streets.  Obviously social distancing doesn't mean much to the hordes who were in Matlock Bath at the weekend, and all the other holiday spots.

I've got a really stiff neck, I can hardly bend my head forward at all.  Philip said hope that's not a symptom of the virus, I said no, it's probably just meningitis.  He looked rather horrified! Actually I think it's due to the new firm support pillows we bought the other day, I think I only need one rather than two. 

Mouth continues to improve, everything crossed. 

Hope Suzeanna's neck improves after a night on just the one pillow.

I must say I am relieved that we are not all being confined to home. My favourite farm shop near the reserve has reorganised itself so people only move at correct distance, and has set up a handwashing station.  They do very good bread as well as fruit, veg and dry goods. If I can stock up there and exercise Wispa on the reserve,  we can manage. 

He's a window fitter Owl. His wife is a social care worker with the homeless so not on a big salary.

Even worse news - Zooplus are running out of or are already out of stock on the dogs favourite chews. I may have a rebellion on my hands soon 😧

mouse is 9 today. that was a horrible year, lost 2 dogs and mother, but she got to see her before she died. She looks after the disabled fosters and sorts these out when they squabble

mouse may 19.jpg

Edited by Jazz