UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

My friend who works for an aggregates firm is still going into office as she is only one there. All others are wfh as they have computers at home and she doesn't. She is enjoying it, and gets a lot more done without colleagues chattering. 

Well, I hope he left with nothing then Jazz and is barred permanently!!

Merledogs, hope you get out plenty and are not going to end up sitting rocking in front of your computer! And yes...sadly idiots will be idiots regardless of the fact they are at home

4 hours ago, griff said:

Well, I hope he left with nothing then Jazz and is barred permanently!!

Merledogs, hope you get out plenty and are not going to end up sitting rocking in front of your computer! And yes...sadly idiots will be idiots regardless of the fact they are at home

Getting out on lots of walks with Jac, so I'm chatting to people I know.  We've had over two hours today and Jac's jiggered 😴 He's not the only one. 

Eve & Marion if you want to add me on WhatsApp send me a msg and I'll let you have my number. 

• Like 1

I am dying to get out for a proper walk with my 2 off lead, just have to make sure I go when people are about....stalker still pops up now and again

Been tonnes of activity next door....loads of estate agent type people, I can only hope it's sale and they are going to put everything right and piss off

My head is killing me, noise again all day...this has been going on since January...I don't think there's anything else that they could knock down or redo

I do hope they buzz off completely. Griff.

How dreadful, that man with the bottle of milk.  Feel sorry for people on tills as they are getting a hard time. People are afraid, confused and angry, and as there is no one they get blame some of them take it out on others. In WW2 everyone could direct their anger at Hitler and feel some kind of solidarity. 

Thanks, I have gone out to look at the fascia board they have done today and they have come to the middle of the wall...which is not the boundary....pair of twats.

My aunty said her local shop has everything but people are coming from outside the area to buy stuff

All pubs, restaurants to close after tonight so we went down to our local for a final meal and say goodbye for now. Hope they survive and can re-open when it's allowed. They've put so much work into setting the business up, will be sad if it's all for nothing.

Hope your nasty neighbours are selling up Griff.