UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

Suzeanna you'd think his surgery would be urgent wouldn't you? They've known since early December about the aneurysms. The only thing we can think of is that it's a different situation, due to Coronovirus, in Newcastle where he has to go for the surgery.

I've spent the last hour and a half trying to source and buy a 12kg of Wagg dry dog food for a local rescue. The last one I sent cost £11.50 delivered from Amazon last year. There's non on Amazon now other than from 3rd party sellers at a very inflated price. Other online pet suppliers are mostly sold out but I did finally manage to get a bag from Hyperdrug in Barnard Castle for £11.65 and delivery of £3.50 - which was very reasonable compared to others who where charging £5.99 for 12kg bags of any dry dog food.

Aw, lovely you've had a visit from Lewis Jazz. Bet that cheered you up. When's Bertie coming back?

Merledogs, I'm on whatsapp too if you do decide to join and want company. Glad Jac is keeping you sane, sounds like he's having a great time too.

Yantan - Amazon only seem to be delivering medical supplies at the moment, but glad you got the dog food sorted. We've got enough here for a few weeks but don't have storage space for too much so can't stockpile. Guess they'll have to just eat home cooked meals if we run out. Poor pooches 😀 We are low on gravy bones though so that may become an emergency if we can't get them 😨

Lovely sunny day here so had nice walks this morning and an afternoon planting things in the garden. Cheers me up. Hope you all had a little ray of sunshine in your day today xx

the dogs are happy with the pound shop gravy bones, glad I got 'a few' last time I was there

trying to sort out transport for bertie. hes about an hour away but people keep pulling out, so don't know if he will end up going somewhere they can get him to

Well, got my Tesco order but a good  number of things weren't available, including eggs, loo roll and dog food and several were substituted.

It's rather odd having Philip working from home as he's shut firmly in the comp room and it's as if he isn't here, but he is if you see what I mean.  He certainly doesn't have time to chat!

I'm on WhatsApp too..not that anyone cares.  Sniffle...wail....

I was supposed to be going to clinic tomorrow but they phoned me and said as I'd already had my blood test done and it was fine, don't come to clinic, just go direct to the main pharmacy in the afternoon to collect my chemo pills.  Should mean less hanging around, hopefully!

Ha, Suzeanna I messaged you!! To be fair though, you weren't up to chatting

Yantan will tell you that I am absolutely awful for annoying everyone on WhatsApp..lol, my whole life is pretty much on there

Mum dad and myself have spent the day making sure that we have got stuff that our friends need and Steve too....he had a bit of a cold he said so I knocked his door and hobbled off after leaving his stuff lol

Morning. 

Speaking to a colleague yesterday whose wife works the make up counter in Debenhams and apparently most of the people coming in panic buying are elderly women buying make up 🥴

Jac's loving having his mum home all the time and going for longer walks, so he gets to do more zoomies with his mates 🥰🐶🥰🐶

I'm a bit stir crazy so need to get out for longer.  Work is just as hectic though and wfh'ing doesn't stop idiots being idiots 🙄

• Sad 1