UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

111is awful. I rung for advice. he said hes sending an ambulance. I said I don't think its as bad as that. No, its on its way. so sorted the dogs out in the living room, I waited in the kitchen. Half an hour later, dogs going mad, head of ambulances rung. took details again. said im not sending an ambulance, its not bad enough, but you need to go to hospital so get a cab. while im trying to talk to him, im letting the dogs out, they are going mad, hes getting annoyed, I said they wouldn't be like this if I hadn't been waiting for half an hour

I think a lot depends on who answers the phone, Jazz.  When Philip had a flare up of an infection which caused part of his cheek to swell up, the bloke on 111 got him a fast appointment with an out of hours surgery in Chesterfield that we didn't even know existed (it was the weekend), and they tested him thoroughly in case of sepsis and gave him antibiotics.  Sounds as if your person was erring on the side of caution, better that than the other way around.

Had to google Primarni Griff 😂

Sometimes it's good to have someone new Jazz. They might have a fresh perspective on things.

I'm not self isolating either Suzeanna, hibernating maybe from the cold and the rain. Luckily it was dry first thing so got the dogs walked earlier then just been pottering about doing nothing very much since.

• Haha 1

Griff, I take it you scarpered rather than carpeted? Autocorrect strikes again! Did she at least look uncomfortable when you had a go?

Eve, it was dry all day here for once but so windy I could hardly keep my feet just going down the garden to hang out some washing.   Hope it won't be too bad tomorrow as I have the hospital at 11.30

On 3/11/2020 at 10:42 AM, merledogs said:

So sorry to hear about Ruby 😔

Hi kats n greys 🙂

Work is driving me nuts but I'm working from home today so will take a late lunch and de-stress with a nice long walk with my boy. 

Does anyone know the best free photo hosting website, from where I could post links like you could with Photobucket? I stopped using them when they started charging. 

Fun fact - we're doing the Crystal Maze on Friday (work outing) . 

Hi Merle, long time since I said that😉