UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

morning all

feeling a bit better today, but the travel kettle has broke! so ive had to set up the faulty one till I go and get a new one. its not smelling of burning so might live a few more days

Bertie and I have had words. He thinks he can tell me when he will eat. ermmm no. hes now  sulking because his breakfast is in the fridge.

Jazz, I don't want to scare you, but if you find it is painful to try to eat and if you get pain in your temples...level with your eyes...get medical help and quickly.  Look this up to see why.  Temporal arteritis..  I had it many years ago, had to take high doses of steroids for several weeks.  It isn't something to ignore, you can go suddenly and permanently blind if it's not dealt with.

sorry im negative. haven't got a lot of good news, and my friends and family arnt on here

david has left for a months holiday today. I don't see him as much as lewis. he is my rock. his firm has just asked him if he wants to work in America for 3 months, going next week. ive said go for it. but I actually want to run from room to room screaming. im falling apart, and he hasn't decided yet

Jazz, tell him to go, his partner is here..she will have to step up and he can easily do you an online shop a few times...that's the brilliant thing with technology, also if you have a medical appointment you can call him on WhatsApp or messenger and have him listen in XX we are so much better off than ten or 20 years ago

• Like 1

Oooft, you've all had a lot going on, most of it not good. My journey both ways was great, weather behaved itself and traffic wasn't too bad. My time there was hell as my sister is detiorating badly. Her flat was like a biohazard, I won't go into a detailed description, and her mental and physical state really bad. Not sure she can live on her own much longer. My cousin is on top of it, fingers crossed, and will make sure she gets the medical help she needs. We both spent the last few days scrubbing her kitchen and bathroom and tidying where we could. Just a tip of the iceberg, however.

Didn't have anytime to get on here so will read back properly and respond to you all. Missed you all xx

• Sad 1

It must be hard seeing a family member deteriorating like that Eve. I'm glad the journey there and back wasn't horrendous.

Tye is a sossidge thief. I went to the opticians and left Ruby in charge. She heard a crash from the kitchen and got there just in time to see the last of 2 Cumberland sausages going down the hatch. Tye is not one bit sorry.

I'm getting new glasses. There's been a big change in my left eye due to a cataract starting to form. It will probably be a while before it gets bad enough to warrant removal. 

What's everyone up to today?

• Haha 1