UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

We were lucky with Tye then. It only took him an hour to settle in.

Our garden has a new art installation. A double door fridge freezer! The council are collecting it on Friday but I keep looking at it wondering if I can somehow turn it into something. Like a place to grow plants and have a floral display cascading from the shelves. Probably best though just to let the council take it away 😂😂

• Haha 1

it didn't? oh right xx

did a head count, got to remember to count to 6.... only 5. checked each room, hadn't left him outside in the cold. Kevinnnnnn where is the baby? (a new dog) ….. bertie had decided to go to sleep behind the sofa! kevin went right to him awwwwww

sofa sides are now blocked up. they were but 'someone' unblocked them

aw, lovely pic Jazz. Love the way your lot look after whoever comes in. Think that's Honey's job here. When we got Nick he tried to displace Cooper as second in line. Honey very firmly told him that both he and Cooper were equally subordinate to her lol. Both of them accept Honey's ruling and know their place lol. So sorry about your friend.

Loving your upcycling idea Yantan.You have to think though -  is it something that would help sell your house or you'd want to take with you to the new place? I'd leave it for the council lol

I have hiccups, very annoying ☹️

that wont work!  Eve, you owe me £500! try that! lol

we slept! hugo curled up with him. any dog that lives here has to have certain criteria. that's the main one. the daxi we find will have to be the same. that will be lewis's dog, living here