UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

Aw Wispa, so glad you're having fun and enjoying a 2nd puppy hood 😁

And you were cutting meat with a bread knife why Jazz?? What are you like lol. Hope your tummy is better soon. Great new on your lottery win.

I'm bored, bored bored too Griff. Hate this depressing weather and haven't got much to do, apart from read or do housework. Reading won.

Going to go down and see my sister on Tuesday as long as no other storms appear. She's still in hospital which is good as at least she's getting looked after but I'd like to see how she's doing.

im having trouble holding and controlling a knife, so thought a longer one would be better. nope. don't know what to try. I thought the slicer on the grater, as I grate my fingers every time with the cheese, not a good idea

great for wispa xx

been up all night in the toilet, and cleaning up, need more Imodium. that's what I was going to do, ring the chemist

Good thing Wispa wore herself out yesterday so has been reasonably content with garden exercise today. I had to drive 5 mins to Aldi to get plain yogurt as our corner shop only has stuff with sweetener in. So it is that, rice pud, soup and porridge until this tooth is sorted. Feeling as if someone has socked me in the jaw. Had better take bus to Worksop tomorrow. Dentist is opposite bus station thankfully.

• Sad 1

Had to check your post twice Owl as I was sure it was going to be from Jazz, given how accident prone she is lol. Hope your dentist can sort you out tomorrow. Pleased Wispa is coping ok with garden exercise.

When's your doctor's appointment Jazz? Good idea writing down things you want to ask. Hope you get decent answers.

Crikey....accidents galore!!

Had a mad busy day, proper knackered!! Surprise 50th party for my mums old boss...was great, everyone thought I was 25...not 40, then went to Steve's as I had a box of party food for him and saw my mate Terry...he is also a bus driver, he is always lovely when I see him, he is married but tells me every time I see him if he wasn't married he would be taking me out lol, always nice to hear that you aren't a minger after all!

Eve, I do hope that you make it down to your sister, safe trip and I hope she is a bit better and that you can get her a care package put in place for when she goes home

• Like 1

I don't know what your talking about ……..☺️

the rescue has gone quiet about the 2 people wanting bertie. hes no bother so don't mind him here. hes decided at bed time, I have to carry him to the garden, so merlin and kevin have decided the same lol

it was -12 where lewis is, he said it was like walking round in a freezer

Tooth skilfully and painlessly removed by lovely dentist. It had sheared off through nerve and shattered. All bits recovered. Am typing on phone which for some reason has gone italic. Just resting in car for a bit but feeling ok to drive home.