UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

A Jacksie? As long as there are stupid people around to pay over silly amounts of money for dogs like this the unscrupulous idiots that breed them will continue with their money making schemes. No integrity. No care for the welfare and best interests of the dogs.

I do have to wonder if the buyers genuinely want to have a dog or just a thing they can dress up to carry around as an accessory and have as  prop for Instagram photos.  Grrrrrr.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more, it's a cross...that's it, not long ago you would struggle to give them away for free, now name it something poncy and charge what you like. I go through this regularly with my cousin, I get sent all manner of puppy photos and the prices....I just laugh and say another cross and generally they are chi of some description, her sister.. went to the dog rescue in Sheffield and got a cross...a Labrador cross poodle called Bertie and he is just fantastic,  why H won't do that..I don't know

• Like 1

It doesn't help when they say on the tv Maltipoo, or something like that rather than saying a crossbreed! I've even seen pups which are three crosses advertised for over £500 and no doubt some fool will pay.

We drove into Chesterfield this morning..or tried to! What should have been a 15 minute journey was nearly half an hour and we were still in a queue, then I noticed one of the bus stops which has times up had a message saying buses late due to Hornsbridge Roundabout being flooded.  Again.  Every blasted time there is heavy rain it floods and this has been going on for years! You'd think they'd do something about it.  We managed to take a side road which got us where we wanted to go, but it does make you wonder about the people who plan the road layouts.  

A tad less cold here today. In spite of a stiff breeze and a bit of drizzle. Wispa surprised me by going for a good gallop over a field next to the reserve, and put up a flock of greylags ... oops! She wasn't hunting seriously and just bounced at them, grinning.  Then zoomed around all over the place, full of beans.

Awwww, lovely to hear wispa was full of beans lol

Dad's back went Thursday... finally convinced him to use my tens machine today, it's so funny!! He is such a baby, it goes up to 25....I manage that absolutely fine, it has taken me from midday to get him to......number 7 lol, flipping wimp

• Haha 2

We literally had every bit of weather you could think of today - rain, sleet, snow hail, thunder and lightning, sun in between and mist on the hills. Got the dogs out between showers and a quick trip to the shops and that was my day.

Yay for Wispa having fun 😀 Lovely to hear about.

Annoying about the flooded roads Suzeanna. I gave up wondering about council planners (ok council officials in general) years ago.

morning all

high winds and rain all night again. Bertie has started sleeping on the bed rather than his bed ooo arnt we special? lol

I won the bonus ball on 2 sites last night, so won £58. very happy

Bindi is off her food this morning. 

have a safe dry day xxxx

Wispa has had another day of being totally rejuvenated and acting like a pup. She ran off after a scent, ignored whistle, I had to go through a lot of mud to catch up with her.  She knew I was whistling her as she kept looking back and laughing at me! 13 years going on 13 months. On the plus side, the Yumove and golden paste seem to be working as long as I keep her indoors in really cold weather. It was blowy today but not the bitter wind we have been having of late.

Edited by owl