UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

decided to take 4 dogs out with the zimmer WAIT FOR ITTTTT

it was waterlogged. we are here now so we will carry on. not taken 4 dogs before....

trainers got sucked into the mud..... zimmer got stuck. I went over the top......

had to shower 4 dogs when I got back..... walls and floors in every room now soaked

done my back doing it all …...

that went better than I thought lol

I'll tell her that Griff. She's just had a VW T-roc out on a test drive but wasn't impressed by it. Her company car has to go back at the end of this month.

Suzeanna yes that's true. You can actually die from drinking too much water! With Ruby though she knows she hasn't always been as good as she should be with her water intake. Often too busy and distracted at work.

Suzeanna, good to hear your oncologist is so positive and kind. Hope the drug can help.

Jacket is drying on the line, clear of coffee stains. Having spotted a water rail at last, my ambition now is to see one with chicks. They are tiny, much smaller than moorhen chicks, and rarely seen as mum keeps them hidden in the reeds. But some of the birders have spotted them.

Mice are back in the polytunnels scoffing onions so I will be catching and removing them starting next week.

Jazz, oh dear. At least you got them all out.

Owl will be able to locate the mice by the smell of their onion breath 😂

Ruby's made a decision and it is the Citroen C3 Aircross. She's got permission to keep  her company car until it's ready, which will be sometime in March. She will still have £220 of her allowance every month to put towards running and maintenance costs Plus the car will be hers to keep in just over 3 years. She also thinks I will like driving it as I hate that bloody Audi and refuse to drive it at all now.

We got some heavy rain earlier and I thought "oh hello Storm Dennis" but it's currently dry and all is calm - at least for now!

Edited by Yantan
Owl not Pwl!

Yay for Ruby, hopefully you can get out whatever the weather now. I think new cars come with a fairly long warranty and some do a few years servicing or X amount of miles. Our place, you bought an 85k motor and they gave you your first service free..oil and filter and levels check..that was it! Kia used to give 7 years servicing or something

I had to get Wispa out in car today as she was grumbling, and we are likely to be stuck at home over the weekend because of weather.  Drove to a small wood up the road, she got out and had a sniff round for 5 mins, then demanded to get back in car as wind was too cold even with padded coat. So we popped into Bawtry for fruit and veg and went home. We are now mostly hibernating until Monday! 

Mice eating cheese and onion hehe! They will have to bring their own cheese as I only provide peanut butter in the traps.

• Haha 2

Aw Tye, I agree you are the best looking lad in town and deserve your Valentine card 😍

Rained all morning so didn't get the dogs out till after lunch. Managed some decent walks then though.

Not laughing at Jazz at all 🤣, ok I am but still hoping you're not hurting too much.

Pleased Ruby's managed to choose her new car. Hope it's good for you to drive too Yantan.

I have eaten too much. Not like me as I'm not much into food, it's a necessary evil for me. Roast potatoes are the exception (well ok, any potatoes lol) and I overindulged in those tonight. Seeing if some champagne will ease the discomfort 😂

Good luck with relocating the mice Owl. Do they eat flower bulbs do you know? As something is disturbing and chomping on some bulbs I have planted, mainly crocus and muscari.

• Haha 1

Oh Eve, I sincerely hope that the champers will help with the discomfort of your potato overload...any carbs are the downfall of me! I love a mash potato sandwich and cold chips and curry sauce in a sandwich is my very guilty pleasure lol

I agree, Tye is super awesome!

I am actually getting a valentine's card off Steve this year...I might have had to cry and have a tantrum but I win lol. I am getting it tomorrow as we are in the tattooist tomorrow night at 7,was supposed to be Sunday night but Martin had to change it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1