UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

It's not too bad here, no way as windy as yesterday although it is quite nippy. I hope Eve's drive at least this far south was OK weather wise.

Tye and me did 2.3 miles on this morning's walk. It took as twice as long as it should have because we had to stop at every bloomin lamp-post, tree, hedge, bit of grass, bin, wall - well  you name it coz chances are we stopped at it - in order for Tye to pick his p-mail up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Steve has taken the remainder of his holidays so he doesn't need to go back to work until next Wednesday...I will try to get him to talk to someone

Don't know what's up with me...I am absolutely shattered and could quite happily fall asleep...must be getting old lol

Good idea Jazz...very annoying for you though.  I remember when my son had a bad motorbike crash, racing at Donington.  He broke his pelvis in 3 places, also his shoulder blade and arm.  We went out for a meal, him with his arm in plaster, and I went to cut up the meat for him only to get a hissed "Mum don't you DARE!" so I let him struggle.  He did manage, but his food must have been stone cold.

I'm starting to get twitchy about my results on Friday.  I was washing under my arms last night in the bath and noticed a lump that wasn't there before.  It might be scar tissue..but it feels wrong for that.  I'll curse if it needs more surgery.  She did say she couldn't get all the tumour out because it was too close to a big blood vessel, so if it has grown on it should be interesting trying to sort it without me bleeding out on the table!

Edited by suzeanna

Bloody hell Suzeanna! I hope it turns out to be scar tissue then.

My friend in Connecticut was in Florida last week and fell and broke both arms, although it wasn't confirmed until a couple of days later when she got home. She is struggling to do all sorts of everyday things.

As she broke both arms close to the elbows she can't have casts as she'd be unable to bend her arms. Plus it does an elbow joint no good at all to be immobilised. She's got splints instead.

I'm watching where I put my feet whilst out and about!

• Sad 1

that was awful. just had toast. lewis had to butter it. couldn't open my mouth properly to eat it. then was bad in asda, lewis had to get me a bottle of coke. im home, feel ruddy awful. ill have to ring the doctors if im the same tomorrow

hope your ok suzanna xxx

love to all xxx

• Sad 2