UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 20

Jazz

When we were at the market today, I was looking at the pushchairs, couldn't believe what good value they were, brand new and it was the whole travel system...silver cross £100! We don't actually have a shop that sells pushchairs etc anymore... Mothercare shut down and I reckon it would be triple that price

Just tried steak wotsits, they are just like beef monster munch...not unpleasant though!

😂 @ Grif, are you just kidding about a puppy? I prefer pickled onion monster munch to beef.

What's the new lad's name Jazz and how is he settling in?

Thank you for the imbolc blessing Owl. Had to google it but I should have known it, being a Gaelic ritual marking the heralding of spring. Been so wet and gloomy lately it's hard to believe but looking around the garden there is actually lots in bloom. I have snowdrops, hellebores, crocuses, muscari, aconites, pansies, miniature daffs and primroses all in flower with loads of others poking their stems up ready to go in the next month or two. So thank you for that and it has raised my spirits a lot on a miserable day 😊

• Like 2

Thanks Eve, I was also cheered by seeing buds appearing. Quite a reasonable day here, very windy but that is helping to dry the fields which are still soggy.

I am still not right but putting up a good fight against the bug.Took Wispa to reserve and put up some posters for a missing cat. His people arrived from USA in August and builder left window open. Cat probably living feral on the reserve. 

• Sad 1