UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Thanks Jazz, I am crap at telling people others are dead...I am just dead direct about it lol. He has spoken to me a few more times but I know he is on the downward spiral again... just have to see how bad it gets and try to get him out of it...I am disgusted that his family didn't notify Steve....his name is well unusual so not like there's tonnes of them 

His aunties Facebook page, I am disgusted that they didn't get in touch with him..I found Steve's full name and address before I was going out with him properly..it took me about 10 minutes and as his name is incredibly unusual they would have no trouble. Also his uncle is on spotted Coventry, loads post on there when they are looking for relatives..I would have seen it and told Steve...as would his BIL

Of course it's not his fault, hope you can convince him of that Griff. No wonder the poor guy has problems with family like that. Sorry you had to be the one to tell him for your sake, but glad for him it was you, if that makes sense. Big hugs to you both xx

Thanks Eve, I have pointed out that his father chose a woman over him...left him knowingly in a violent home and I know Steve knows his father should have done more but I guess now he is gone it's proper final, I will give him a call in a bit and see how he is...if he picks up! Fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day for him

Hopefully I will sleep properly tonight, was tossing and turning last night and had just got to sleep when Steve called me at 5.15...at least he won't be doing that tomorrow lol

eye test s done, see if its got worse. I asked the lady doing it about my condition, she had no idea about it but waffled on about nothing.

new router is coming today. getting a new skybox next month, £20 for the 2, and installation of the box. things have got cheaper.

I think it's awful that Steve wasn't informed about his dad's death. Bloody people making decisions they've no right to make. Grrrrr.

I am sitting waiting for our new fridge freezer to arrive. We've measured up and it should come thro the front door and inner hall door OK.There is a tight turn into the dining room but the doorway is large enough to leave space on both sides. We've had to move everything out of the hall though including a solid oak set of drawers which weigh a ton. 

Still no sign of the fridge freezer. I rang them and the office lady said the boss was 100% sure he was going to get it here today. She told him we had moved all the furniture too. I can't cook tonight without moving a load of it back. Oh and I have a big shop being delivered in the morning coz I was expecting to have a sizeable fridge freezer to pack a lot of it in.  It's starting to get pretty late though!

I don't want to go on and on about it to them as they aren't charging us for the loan of the separate fridge and freezer they brought us when our old one packed in. The owner brought them out the same day the other packed in just after Christmas when the business was officially closed. 

Hope the fridge freezer arrives soon Yantan and that Jazz's router turned up.

Miserable here today, wet and windy. Managed to get the dogs out for short walks mid morning. Done nothing much else since, except put a casserole in the slow cooker.

Oh dear Yantan...fingers crossed he arrives soon!!

Ooooo casserole sounds nice Eve

I went for lunch with Steve who is still somewhat confused about how he feels. He has said he doesn't care if I message his relatives and tell them how disgusted I am, he said it shouldn't have fallen to me to tell him.. which is true.

Fridge freezer is here. It has to stand for 4 hrs to let the gases settle before we switch it on. It was still a struggle to get it in. They ended up taking the handles off. The old one went out easier tho. Its standing in the garden as I'll have to get the council to come for it for safe disposal.

• Like 3