UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Yantan, do a list of requirements..then look at the models at your leisure at home and narrow it down.

I hate car shopping with my dad, he never knows what he wants....what colour, make anything. Steve was just as bad, said he wasn't bothered what he got but when I said an estate..ruled it out lol

When I was getting my current car I put my criteria into Autotrader - blue, SUV and automatic. Came up with a couple of options within a reasonable travel distance (there's no car dealers in Dunoon so it was always going to be a journey across the water). Would have liked another Toyota RAV but no blue ones nearby so ended up with a Ford Kuga. Pleased with it so far.

Richard has gone down south to see his mum, kids and grandkids for a couple of days so I have the place to myself. Well apart from 3 demanding dogs lol.

Quiet on here today. Hope it's because everyone has been having FUN lol. Not much to report from here. Vacuumed all of downstairs and it wasn't even raining - shock horror, I was that bored. Dogs have made me laugh with their daft games. Nick is in charge of instigating play and even if the other two don't join in he's still hilarious the way he chucks chewies and toys around and chases after them 😂

We spent yesterday taking up the stair and landing carpet and underlay, took it to the dump today and spent a happy hour or so digging out staples and washing down the paintwork ready for the new stair carpet to be fitted tomorrow.  Both now officially knackered.

Still coughing, and joy of joy, the ab's have given me thrush. Add a sore throat and earache and you can imagine, I'm not the happiest person on the planet at the moment.  

Not nice at all :(

The other thing i did today was to start reading a book about the vagus nerve which I borrowed free from Kindle Unlimited. Although hard going it might have been worth the effort, had not the translation turned it into gobbledegook.  It must have been done by computer and not checked by an English-speaking human.  What else would refer to the cranium as the noggin,  or ask the reader to take a gander at something? 

• Haha 1