UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Same as Griff Yantan, only laughing as it wasn't me for a change 😂 I've stopped doing poo pick ups in my slippers - I send Richard out instead 😁

Lovely and sunny here today too. Dug up and replanted a rhododendron to a more suitable space. Planted a peach tree as well. The chances of it fruiting up here are probably nil - thought I'd ordered a plum tree but must have clicked on the wrong thing lol - but I'll give it a chance anyway.

Griff, MIL is ok at the moment. She has what they call 'episodes' (mini strokes) then seems fine a few hours later. She's a tough old lady and will probably live till she's 100.

Glad your landline is fixed Owl. Have to say we've unplugged ours. All we ever got was spam calls on it so everyone phones us on our mobiles now.

He was found dead, in an area which had already been searched..and dead for only a short time.  He had been strangled apparently by some barsteward using a stick through his collar to throttle him.  A horrible end for a lovely boy.  No doubt if whoever did it was ever caught they'd only get a smack on the wrist.

• Sad 2

Philip wants to clear cookies from the comp but I need to know my passwords..have most of them written down, but not the one for in here and I can't remember it, so I can't even change it as you have to say what the password is now! Grr!

Fed up with this cough, my ears are blocked now and I can barely hear the tv unless it's turned up really high. Hope they go back to normal.

I am not convinced that we know exactly what happened to Axel. The stick through collar was I think an assumption. It is possible that someone found him hanging from branch or wooden fence after getting himself caught and lifted him free and left him. We will never be totally sure.

Most of the people I work with regularly on dog searches have been involved in this. We are all in bits over it.

The one that has upset me is the poor American Bulldog, Smiler, in Keighley Yorkshire and her bastard bloody owner, a 50 year old man. I won't list what he did with that poor dog, it's too upsetting. Smiler is still alive, will hopefully recover and get a fabulous home where she will be loved, cherished and looked after. Her owner has been banned from keeping animals for life and got 16 weeks in prison. They should have done to him what he did to Smiler. 

On a happier note Sardine Sunday is a big hit in our house. Tye loves his sardine topped dinner like no other meal. 

Lol Yantan, glad Tye loves it too. I can't even remember how I started it but it's also a big hit with my lot.

Haven't done much today apart from usual dog walks and a bit of shopping. And watching football of course. Was a lovely day but bitterly cold. Gorgeous red sky earlier so hoping for a nice day tomorrow too.

• Like 1