UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

It's a very nasty letter. I reckon it's just an attempt to intimidate and am surprised a solicitor would draw it up in that way. I do wonder if they are pointing out to their clients the consequences of things not going their way. I suspect not. After all the more it escalates the bigger their bill! 

If I can wake Tye up we are going to have a walk to the churchyard and have a wander around. I've decided to boycott the park because of the numpty dog owners and the lack of compliance with the on-lead rule in one section. 

Suzeanna I hope Candy hasn't made too much fuss about missing her walks until one of you are up to taking her.

• Like 1

It's all just so tiring, constantly going over the same thing, there has been a fence out the front of the house for as long as we have lived here...36 years and actually since the 60's...so over 20 years without objection the covenant is null, same with the parking, all of this had been explained to them and they had shut up, now because they are continuing to damage our property and trespass and we tell them no, they start all over again. They are so stupid that they aren't pursuing my nice neighbours for the same thing...yet only bothering us? She has 2 cars and 3 bins on her part of the drive and causes nobody any issues..the same as us, bloody idiots lol

Also they are shown to be liars repeatedly...and again with the scaffolders where I went out of the house...i am bloody disabled, it takes me ages to get dressed and downstairs so quite how I managed that in 30 seconds ...well I am amazed, it's a miracle lol

That's good, I hate it when they decide that they want to offer you a "repair"

I can remember when I was about 16, I bought a pair of really expensive Nike trainers, after about a week they began to squeak on one foot when I walked, I took them back to the shop thinking I would get a new pair...oh no! They wanted to send them away for testing, so I said that was fine and would they give me a pair of trainers to wear then? They said no, I had to buy another pair! I bought the cheapest ones in the shop, they tested my trainers and yep... they were faulty so I got given a new pair of trainers but I had in effect bought 2 pairs

7 hours ago, griff said:

Suzeanna, I was thinking about you and your cough, I read that garlic is really good for chesty coughs

Thanks for the suggestion Griff, unfortunately I cant eat garlic or onions, they upset my stomach.  

I can't help feeling that some kind of karma is at work, with China getting that virus which is caught from animals.  Considering if it flies, swims or walks they'll eat it, and even when the poor damn beast is dead they use parts of the body to make totally useless "medicine", it seems only fair for the animals to get their own back...just so long as they don't spread it to the rest of the world!

• Like 1

Ugh, Eve, that bloke eating live baby rats! Seriously though, if it does spread to our countries, Dr. Hilary was saying this morning hand washing is very important and if it gets prevalent yes, do wear a face mask but it has to be the right one as some aren't much use. 

Wasn't the tweet I meant to link - it was this one from an investigative journalist

Interesting that the only lab in the whole of China capable of dealing with the #coronovirus is also the only lab in the whole of China allowed to experiment with the most deadliest virus' on Earth... & happens to be in Wuhan, where the outbreak started.