UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Tye had sickness and a dire rear last night poor lad. I didn't feed him breakfast this morning but around 10.30 he let me know he wanted something to eat. I gave him half a tray of his Harringtons. He wolfed it down, went out for a wee and half hearted run up and down the dividing fence with Toff, the Yorkshire terror, next door before coming back in and putting himself to bed. Around mid-day he ate the rest of the tray of meat with a bit of dried Harringtons but returned to bed. He's mostly slept so far today, very peacefully, but has shown no desire to go for a walk so we are staying put today.

He's started using George's steps to get in and out of the car and on and off my bed. 

Edited by Yantan
correct spelling mistake

Just what you don't need, Griff.  Hope they can soon sort it.  

Glad Tye is better Yantan, and hasn't got the bug which is going around the dogs.

Candy is feeling very hard done by, I really can't take her out for a walk as I can't cough and walk (half the time I can barely cough and breathe!) so she has to wait for Daddy to come home.  Bad news is he seems to be getting the lurgy too, so she'll have to make do with the garden.

Glad Tye is feeling better Yantan, hope he enjoyed his walk.

How are you feeling now Griff? Hope the doctor gave you something to help you quickly.

Sorry you're feeling so rough Suzeanna. Everything crossed you're feeling better soon and Philip doesn't have the lurgy. Candy will be ok without a walk for a day or two till you're both feeling up to it.

I have some nitrofurantoin.... hopefully will be much better in a couple of days

Heard back from next doors solicitor..more nonsense, apparently the scaffolding men hadn't even started work, theirs a discrepancy in evidence as the scaffolding was erected on the 14th...errrr yeah, the date that my solicitor emailed them and told them not to trespass and apparently I went out of our property and began shouting...now that's funny as I was in bed, naked and never left my bedroom at any point and the CCTV shows them in my garden, looking up at my window as I am telling them to leave! They are too thick to realise I have CCTV, even though I have 2 cameras at the front and rear. They have given me 7 days to remove my car and bins... even though I own the land and the covenant has been breached by one property since 1965, my nice neighbours family for 42 years and my own family for 36, so after a 20 years breach the covenant is considered redundant...so, off to court we go, Marion has seen the Letter lol