UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

This should give you all a laugh...I've been having the odd Tena Lady moment as I've been coughing so hard.  I don't have any Tena Lady, but I do have a pack of Bodyform I got when the letrozole caused bleeding, so I thought one of them would do.  Unfortunately, being sleep deprived and not really looking at what I was doing, it wasn't until I plonked one in place and pulled up my knickers that I realised I'd got the sticky side against me, not the underwear!

Edited by suzeanna
  • Haha 4

when I rung the housing ass about the electrics, she asked if i had tripped over the wire, I said yes, hoping they would come and sort it, but she said id have to ring the department. ive got a man myself. have to pay him but it will be done quicker, and they wouldnt have done the shed. keeping up?

the new warden has just knocked to see where I had the accident. ive shown him. nearly fell over showing him lol

I am an utter nightmare as I have to catheterise, yesterday was a real worry, I drank everything they said to and I hung on but half hour before my scan I was desperate for the loo and was panicking I would have an accident...so I went, then I literally only just managed to get through the scan and had to go again....I only just made it through the door at home lol. Steve lives about an hour on the two buses away from me, I dread going to his on the bus, I may actually consider pads as the more I catheterise the worse things get

You lot do make me laugh - not enough for a tenalady though yet, I've got that to look forward to 😂

Hope you get your landline fixed tomorrow Owl.

Nothing sort of a day here today. Bit of sunshine, a few showers and very cold. Didn't do much either, my motivation disappears when it's cold and dull.

Phone sorted. Various bits of wiring replaced, also a small black junction box thingy on the outside wall which was an old-style one and was wet and slimy inside. New model is totally waterproof.

Frost last night, very sunny and cold today.

It's a nice day here, cold but dry and sunny.

If you are eating or about to eat - WARNING!

I had to bin my lovely sheepskin slippers this morning after going to clean up after Tye and stepping in poo I hadn't seen. It squashed right up the sides and was in the grooves of the sole and just too gross to try cleaning. 

• Haha 2