UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Best of luck jazz

Lol yeah...I normally eat every 4 hours as I have ibs so I am hoping a couple of hours won't matter

The workmen have arrived next door..I have messaged my neighbour and apologised for the barking and explained I won't be here and unable to cancel, got a lovely message back saying I don't need to apologise and that my dogs don't bother them

• Like 1

Owl, Philip has a very low opinion of Openreach, as do his colleagues.  Since they work for BT themselves, not exactly a ringing endorsement! Hopefully they'll prove him wrong and get you fixed in no time.

I'm getting fed up with this cough, kept me awake all night, and I do literally mean all night! Now I've got the sneezes, hope it's not going to turn into flu.  That's what comes of mixing with Joe Public on the bus and in the hospital...avoid infections, they tell me.  How, exactly?

Edited by suzeanna

It's impossible Suzeanna. Whenever I stray from my usual haunts I can almost guarantee I'll come down with something.

My brother and sis-in-law have been this morning. Tye was delighted when my brother sat on his sofa with him and he snuggled in tight. He also gave my brothers neck a good wash. 

One of our half brothers has visited the solicitors trying to get our father's will sorted so he can get his money. I wouldn't ever lower myself to those sort of antics.  

The more I see of people the more my need for an island to myself.

We had that nonsense when aunt died. House had been put in trust for her step children, contents (valuable antiques) were left to her own children by previous marriage. Stepson went to solicitors to try and get locks changed immediately so that none of the goodies could be removed from house.  

deaths bring out the worst in people. its wrecked our family, and the one who stole the money didnt get any blame

ive got to have ops on my shoulders. she will know whats needed when shes in there, but will be shaving the bones. got to get my sugars down before march or nothing will happen for another 3 months. bugger! just remembered what the phone numbers were that I threw away

Ah that sounds like impingement Jazz. I've had that on one of my shoulders. 

It's turned into an awful day. I am very glad that Tye and I got out on our walk early'ish and at least stayed dry.

My not so nice neighbour is smitten with Tye! She told me today he's a proper little gentleman and said "he's found himself the best home ever, the lucky boy". I was a bit gobsmacked as we've had so much trouble with her in the past. I was gracious back in my best Queen Mother mode.

I'm making coffee. Does anyone want one?

• Confused 1