UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Dreary, drizzly day here. Took all the Christmas stuff down and then went to the tip with a load of garden rubbish. It's all go here lol.

Love the image of you stopping the traffic in your dressing gown Owl 😂 What happened to the dog in the end?

Ruby got her Amazon Prime account hacked and some robbing $%^"!&* ordered almost £80 worth of downloaded films, mainly kids stuff over the last week or so.

Cutting a long story short after contacting Amazon they refunded all the money. They were able to tell her the breach had happened via her Amazon Firestick and that they could tell she hadn't downloaded the films but although they could see someone else had they are unable to locate a physical address.

She's changed her passwords and will do so more regularly now. Just beware folks if you do have a firestick it's liable to being hacked! Have strong passwords and change them often.

Edited by Yantan
Delete extra word
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, eve said:

Love the image of you stopping the traffic in your dressing gown Owl 😂 What happened to the dog in the end?

Owner was found fairly quickly but dog (JRT x beagle ... eek!) was on the run all day. He was caught just now in a sand quarry near the next village. Luckily my call for help was shared round the village pdq and people started looking around ... with the result that they nabbed 2 other missing dogs I didn't know about, while looking for the one I was after! One was a big lurcher who was quickly reunited, the other a little crossbreed, not sure if he is home yet but someone has him in safe keeping.

• Like 1

Evening everyone, off to the tattooist tomorrow with Steve, my friend Martin who owns the shop is going to sort the last tattoo Steve had done by one of the other artists...I am sure he will leave much happier and I may get myself booked in for a little tickle! Martin donated a kidney to his now wife and has ended up with hernias and having to get repairs done repeatedly...this last one is very very bad so he will be finishing work for a couple of months...that means Steve needs booking in and if I want anything I will have to book quickly

ive never had a tattoo or piercing, very boring. can you answer a question that gets me? Why do people get tattoos on their backs? a picture is ok, but if you can only see it in a mirror, why do people have writing? they either have it done backwards, or they will never see it right for themselves

We went to Worksop for a walk along one of our favourite footpaths before jet washing a ton of mud off the van before it goes fro MOT tomorrow. Lots of hand car washes round my village but I wouldn't inflict the wheel arches of my van on any human, so had to do it at Sainsbury. Anyway, walk was good apart from a bunch of illegal offroad motorbikes roaring up the footpath behind us. Wispa was good, she knows the drill with those. Get off the path very fast, don't engage with them, then sit nicely while mum makes a phone call. 

• Like 1

Opposite of doing things Jazz. Done very little apart from dog walks in the drizzle and vacuuming the bedrooms. One of those days where it was gloomy outside and I felt gloomy inside. I'm sure I'll bounce back tomorrow.

Did you have any response to the phone call Owl, or was it just a case of getting incidents logged?