UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

bindi is good at fielding. I was eating my doritoes, wondered what was wrong with the dogs. the bottom of the bag had split, so me and the floor were covered. she was first to clean up.

got a laptop coming tomorrow. in the argos sale

• Haha 1

Had a 25 minute wait for my CT scan, which is unusual for them but apparently although there should have been two machines running, only enough staff were there for one, hence the backlog.  Mind you, the guy who put my cannula in was worth the wait...very dishy indeed! Over six foot, well built and very good looking (I know, I know..I should be ashamed, at my age!)

• Haha 2

Absolutely should not be ashamed Suzeanna, at our age have to take any pleasures wherever you can get them 😂 Hope the CT scan was fine.

Loving hearing about Bindi Jazz. She sounds a right character 🤣

Still put your name down Griff in case things change.

Good for you Suzeanna.... just because we get older doesn't mean we can't admire attractive people.

Eve, I don't want to be dumped in a rough area...which is what will happen, want to save enough so I can pay for the first month in a shared house, hopefully the need will never arise....I said to steve, you would have seen me on the streets wouldn't you?? He just laughed and said "I would have to think about that" I know fine well he would never let that happen to me but there's no way we could live together.. reckon we would make an hour lol

Had a break through with him today, we ran into one of his workmates "pops" and pops asked "is that your partner?" And instead of Steve doing his usual NO,  he said hmmm I don't know, laughing....he is getting the idea lol

• Like 2

Out of interest, what exactly have your parents got against Steve, Griff? Do they think he's too old for you, not got a good enough job or something?

The bus to the hospital yesterday was really packed and I got the last seat.  Wished I'd stayed standing! Bloke started talking to me, he told me he's 65 this year, never been married although he knows lots of nice ladies. Then I got the details of his train set, which goes all around the bedroom and the landing, and his collection of model cars.  I was getting the hint as to why he'd never married by now! Then he said he was going out for a drink later but probably just coffee, he only has one beer as he's diabetic and he has problems with his bladder.  I edged away as far as I could after that remark! Never been so glad to see the hospital!  Then waiting for the bus to start on the one home I was sitting close to the driver and he was chuntering about the problems he's having with the ticket machine since they've upgraded the system.  I think I'll travel with earbuds in and my  music on in future.

• Haha 1

they kept you entertained on the bus lol

phillip the yorkie is now archie. George who was going to Ireland, was staying with (keep up) the girlfriends mum who fell in love with him, so hes living with her. she is there 24/7 so perfect. the rescue has a mini daxi in today, possibly pregnant, so could be the next foster

• Like 1

Did it say reconditioned on the description when you got it Jazz? if not then you've been cheated and paid full whack for second hand.

Now, that (mini daxi) I could cope with.  I've had plenty of experience of whelping pregnant bitches ...send her my way!