UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Hoping everyone is ok. Not done anything particularly interesting today. Another day of non stop football on TV so watched a bit, but not all, of that.

Weather was good so dogs had a decent walk, too cold to do much in the garden though. Really need to go to the dump as all my garden bags are full and I've loads still to bag up. Bet you all envy me my rock and roll lifestyle 😂

Love to all xx

Just popping in to say Hello.  I don't know if anyone remembers me from Dog pages. Im also known as Dibbythedog on some websites. Is Pingu still in charge of the website?

I still live on the very outskirts of  West London/  Middlesex with my Other Half and our two rescue dogs , Pip and Libby.  Had some health battles and am hoping  this year will be better .

Alison

• Like 1

Hi Alison, nice to see you post 👋👍

There's only a few of us posting these days so it's always nice to have old friends come by to say hello. 

I hope your health improves this year.

I'm about to take Tye out. There's a cold wind blowing but according to the forecast we have rain on the way so it's better done now.

Oh and Tye has also been off-lead in the garden this morning for the first time. He was very good and returned to the house and let himself in before I could get there. I hasten to add I was outside watching over him not indoors!

• Like 2

Picked up a stray English bulldog male today, never seen such a case of neglect...he has such a bad skin complaint I have had to bin my new jeans and jumper, broke my heart leaving him at the dog warden

Suzeanna, I am so sorry to hear that.