UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January 2020

Jazz

Oh no Suzeanna 🥺 What an awful start to the new year.

We got some early fireworks which Tye slept through but the ones around midnight were closer and he got himself into a panic. He tried to escape them by going under the desk next to my bed but had some boxes to shift first. He managed to make a hole for himself and cowered under there.

Fortunately the fireworks lasted only a few minutes and there was nothing afterwards. He came out when he heard Ruby get up to go to the bathroom a little later and was sitting on my bed ready to be petted as she passed by on her way back. He slept soundly after that. I wish I could say the same! 

Glad to hear Wispa was fine, and Tye not too bad.  You'll know next time Yantan, to make him a safe place in advance.

Mark said they'll sell the house, Julie will move back to Stranraer with the twins and he and Aidan will move up near to us.  So sad for the twins, they adore their daddy and it'll be a big upheaval for Aidan, he's 11 this month. I'm worried about the money aspect, Mark will end up broke I think.

• Sad 1

I don't think so Griff.  When Mark phoned he said he can't stand her any more.  Don't think that will change.  I sent her a FB message, just saying I hadn't realised this would be the last time I'd see her and the kids, nothing nasty, then Mark texted and said Julie says please tell your mum not to message me.  Ok don't worry, I've taken her off my FB and her details off my phone.  It doesn't bode well for the future, she's the sort who will try to stop him seeing the twins, and I don't know how different the laws are in Scotland about that sort of thing.  Aghhh! Anyone who thinks once their kids are grown up they don't need to worry about them is wrong!

No jazz,  I believe it's a common misconception there's no such thing as a common law wife/ husband when it comes to separating and finances....unless you have put money into a joint bank account, both names are on the mortgage/ rent account etc