UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Well done Owl.

I have news.

Tye is coming home tomorrow - about lunch time! I've had the info through from his current foster and she has been feeding him dry Harringtons with either Chum or Tesco's own tinned meat. He likes a carrot! I am stupidly excited over that as some dog down the park once told George and Archie that if they ate fruit and veg their tails would fall off so they steadfastly refused to even look at it never mind eat it!

I did a big order online of stuff for him but it won't be here for 2 or 3 days so I dashed down to Booth's supermarket and the pet shop which thankfully is just next door. Not a lot of choice but I got the last bag of Harringtons on the supermarket shelf and some Crave wet food and a couple of sachets of James Wellbeloved Senior otherwise it was Pedigree and that sort of stuff and all only in multi packs. I got lots of treats, most of them from the premium brands but I did grab a box of gravy bones and marrowbones as G&A loved those at bed time. 

He still plays with toys even though he's 12 - Eve I think it was you who asked his age - and he's bringing what he has with him along with his duvet. No mention of a coat so I'll sort that out for him and maybe some jammies for bed time. He's been sleeping in the bed with his foster as he's a big snuggle pup. He can do that here if he wants.

Foster says he's good on a lead, likes other dogs, has good recall unless there's a dog that will play with him and then he has to be collected, is good natured but has separation anxiety and HATES fireworks. Well so do I.

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! 

• Like 1

I have just switched mine to Harrington's turkey, sweet potato and veg as Aldi have stopped the food they were on...I got 15kg for £32 including delivery from Amazon

I bet you are all excited getting new doglets

I wonder if Tye is going to be a big staffy or not...I might have a coat for him...it's one with chest panel in it.