UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

the dogs are starting 3 minutes early! don't they know queen is on! merlin does, he lets me sing their songs. any others he throws himself across my mouth!

lewis just text awwwww 

they are throwing themselves at the door.

bed time

love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 1

Still snug at home, Wispa still asleep, fireworks not too loud. Paws crossed we can sit this one out.

Not in the mood for music and celebrities so I have been watching a programme about Caligula and now Extreme Smuggling.  Only an hour to go and we can go to bed. Not going to risk it before that as fireworks are louder upstairs.

No fireworks here yet, expect they'll wait till midnight here and it usually doesn't go on too long. Honey & Cooper don't bother but Nick got a bit worried on bonfire night, though he wasn't before that, and it wasn't too extreme. Hopefully that was a one off. We have champagne and Jools Holland on. Really can't be bothered but Richard likes it so I'll go along with it lol. Least I can turn the sound up if Nick freaks at the fireworks.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:07 PM, suzeanna said:

I hope the year has been good to you Pingu, thanks for keeping it going despite having shrunk so badly!  When you look back to the old lists of members, you wonder where they've all gone!  Even people like Oldies Club don't bother on here any more.

Hope you enjoy the Christmas period and Happy New Year to you and yours.

apologies for slow reply - been a manic few weeks. i guess we will soon find out who is still going and who isnt by the bounce back/unsubscribe emails... yeah its a bit of a shame but FB killed off forums so let me turn that thanks arround and say thankyou for still being here :) 

• Like 3