UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

If it was your mum who threatened to hit you surely she should be holding out the hand, not your dad otherwise you'll go back and might get a mouthful out of her and wish you hadn't bothered.  If your dad tells her you aren't at Steve's  and then your mum gets in touch, go back even if it is to get your meds.  I really would enquire everywhere you can think of for a place of your own,  in case things don't work out .  I understand families fight but it really isn't good for you to live in an atmosphere where the wrong move can lead to an explosion, stress probably can make your illness worse. Did you tell your dad you are staying in a hotel? If not, I would..and tell him it was only temporary as you can't afford longer, so you'll be going to the council etc tomorrow and see what happens then.

Steve said to go home, but look for something else but say nothing. I just said you are relieved I don't have to come live with you...he said to be honest, we would kill each other really quickly lol

He said obviously now your brother has gone things are calming down...he said he doesn't understand why he turns up and does this, this is the 4th Christmas I have known Steve and the third one that has turned out badly. Steve said I should go home tonight as he knows how badly I am missing my dogs but I have paid for another night at the hotel

We have been out on the reserve for the first time since before Christmas. Wispa slept all morning and was still looking miserable, then at midday she jumped up and ran to the door, very much her old self. I thought she would settle for a short walk but no, she went bouncing along 2 miles through fields, dug a few holes then jumped in the stream! 

• Like 2

Can't believe the council offices are shut Monday and Tuesday Griff, not public holidays so no excuse not to have at least some staff on duty, that is a disgrace.

Really glad Wispa was up for a good walk Owl. Great that she's feeling so much better.

Hope little George is happy in his new home Jazz. When's the next one coming in lol.

• Like 1

Good news about Wispa, Owl.  It's always a worry when the older dogs aren't well..come to think of it, when any age isn't well.  So far Candy is not showing any signs of illness so hopefully it isn't in our area.

Can't believe it's nearly the end of the year, I don't know where the time has gone.  No plans for sitting up to see in the New Year though, we usually watch Jools Holland,  but one of his guests is Stormzy  and I absolutely loathe the bloke so no way.  Doubt I can stay awake that long anyway.  

Oddly enough it is the older dogs who seem to be doing better than the youngsters. Someone on my pointer group had all 3 of hers go down with it. The 12 year old has recovered about the same speed as Wispa did, but the youngsters are still very lethargic and under vet care.

• Sad 1