UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Oh dear owl...I suspect things will spread as more people return from holiday and infected areas.

Hmmmm, well nobody is speaking to me lol. Good job I don't care, makes me sick how my parents fawn over him..I would be embarrassed to have raised a person like that. At the point he told me to shut up and listen woman I very very nearly went for him, I got up, changed my shoes and left. Will find something to do tomorrow, it's no great surprise... it's the same every year, he has said he isn't coming next year.. bloody hope he sticks to it!

Deep breaths Griff. It will soon be over. Hope today is more bearable.

Tye has only eaten a bit of his breakfast and that dog lives to eat! We just hope he's not got the bug Wispa's had. With so many tourists coming here for Christmas (why has this become a thing?) and so many of them bringing their dogs it's a real possibility that some have brought the bug with them :(

Not surprised you left if spoken to like that, Griff. 

Hope Tye does not have the bug. We are staying home for another few days to try not to spread it about, as Wispa's tum isn't back to normal yet. Also she isn't strong enough to enjoy even a short walk yet. A wander round the garden leaves her tired out.

Well, I am homeless, I am fine though... won't be around much as it's just my mobile data but I won't be treated like a child and I certainly won't put up with being threatened with being battered...or people trying to make me choose between Steve and them....only sad part...had to leave my dogs

• Sad 1

Oh Griff, so sorry it's come to that, hope you find somewhere to stay soon, take care of yourself.

How's Tye now Yantan?

Hope Wispa continues to improve and gets her strength back soon.

My son and daughter in law are coming over shortly. We're off down the pub for dinner later, will be nice not to have to cook.

• Like 1

OMG Griff that is awful. Was it your brother who threatened to batter you?  Completely unacceptable, whoever it was and whatever they felt. Why on earth should you have to choose between them and Steve? Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?

Wispa now eating and drinking normally and seems stronger. Has started to bark for the first time since she became ill. 

How is Tye?

• Like 1

It was my mum! Not the first time

Basically I met Steve nearly 4 years ago, my dad told me if I moved out, him and my mum would get divorced...I have always been made to feel guilty for going out and basically, in 4 years I have stayed over at Steve's 1 night. When I got back in touch with Steve, my dad told me if I got back with him he would throw me out...I can't afford to live anywhere else so I was stuck, I have been treated like a child and again today he tried to force me to choose...he said if I left I didn't come back, I had already promised to go and get some bits for Steve because he and Molly were poorly....so I left, at which point my dad physically threw me out.

I went to Steve's and told him what had happened but I don't think he really took it in, he said I was lucky to have a family and should sort it out but he doesn't know how bad I have been feeling about things, he said I shouldn't choose him but Even if it wasn't him...it would be something else.

Basically whenever I don't act the way they want or do something they don't like, they threaten to throw me out knowing I have nowhere to go as I can't afford it.... I have paid for 3nights in a hotel so I am o.k for now. 

I think it's probably a blessing in disguise, the only thing I am going to miss are my dogs...they will survive without me though

Edited by griff

This is so sad Griff. I hope you get a resolution to the situation - and soon.

Tye is grand. He ate the rest of his breakfast around lunchtime and was up for an afternoon walk. He's been very lively and inquisitive this afternoon. He did a bit of baking with us in the kitchen and finished the turkey off in his dinner tonight.

So glad to read that Wispa is improving.

My pal's old granddog, who is stopping with them, has had to be taken to the vets today though. She's been throwing up. She's an ex Romanian street dog and the whole family love her dearly. Get well soon Buffa 👍

Eve I hope you and the family have a lovely meal 👍

I think I should get a place in a hostel and then I go from there.

Eve, I too hope you have a lovely meal

Brilliant news about Tye, I was a little worried earlier and I hope your friends dog gets better soon, like you I hate holiday seasons, because people bring dogs who are poorly and also they seem to always bring kennel cough with them!! 

Molly is doing much better now but Steve is passing blood, I asked did he want to go to the walk in centre but he says he should be o.k, I Ruddy hope so as I am not equipped to take Molly on at this moment lol