UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

We are having a peaceful Christmas so far if not exactly a merry one.  Wispa is not well, got me up at 3.30 this morning, vanished up the garden, came back and drank water too fast and threw it up. Woke me up at 7 but only wanted me to get up and turn the heating on.  She didn't even come downstairs again let alone want breakfast. Now resting on bed in front room, wrapped in blankets in a pool of sunshine.  I think it is just upset tum,  and hopefully will improve with a day's rest. 

hope shes ok xxxxx someone here has a bad stomach, one of the bigger ones, but not showing who. 

lamb is nearly cooked at lewis'

ive had a shower, someone stole my knickers! so new ones on, and even got new slippers on!

place is clean and Christmas table ready

love to all xxxxx

• Like 1

Georgeous day here, cold but sunny. Had fabulous walks with the dogs. Usually the promenade by the beach is deserted at this time of year but the sun brought loads of people out for a Christmas morning walk. Very cheery. Dogs are all asleep on the sofa and it's very peaceful here. They haven't had their pressies yet though so will be a much noisier afternoon when they do lol.

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

• Like 1

Really hope wispa will be o.k

Been spoilt rotten again, loads of new underwear...my bras cost £30 each so don't buy them too often, new perfume, money, brother got me a new jacket and gave me £90. Off to Steve's later so will fetch my present then and drop his dinner off, he loves his presents.... really happy about that

• Like 1

Sounds lovely Eve, it was sunny here earlier but cloudy now.  Had a skype with my son and the kids, much noise and excitement there! 

Enjoy your dinner when you get it Jazz, hope no more dog upsets.

Owl, keep yourself and Wispa warm, enjoy the rest of your day.

You did well, Griff! I need new bras but it's not easy to get them to fit when you are two different sizes of boob! 

Everyone have a great day x

Wispa has been out into garden for a pee, then drank water and it stayed down. Then went back to bed, looking very miserable. As long as she is drinking and has no other symptoms I don't think we need to worry too much. I have white fish that she can eat if she feels like it later on.

• Like 1

We've had a lovely relaxing day. Tye was so excited to open his presents and played like a little pup with the toys although he deaded his Kong teddy bear in a very short time. We caught him trying to steal the turkey of the kitchen counter! He'll be getting his share of it in his dinner a little later.

So sorry to read that Wispa is having an off-day Owl. I do hope it's nothing nasty or prolonged.

We had a video call with our friends in Jersey, the one's we are going on the QM2 with next year. They will be up here for New Year so are calling in on the 30th. Ruby is going out to lunch with them but I will have to stop home with Tye because of his separation anxiety but the lads understand. 

Grand to hear you are all having a decent day (apart from poor Wispa) 

Enjoy the rest of the day :)

• Haha 1

Sounds like a good day had by all. Glad Tye is doing so well.

Wispa is looking a little bit brighter, and I found our corner shop is open so got free range eggs to scramble and will try her with that in a little while. I was so worried this morning as she wouldn't even lift her head.