UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

2 minutes ago, Yantan said:

Thank you Pingu for keeping us going and merry Christmas to you and yours :spudniksantanew:

Ooooh I can well imagine just how cold that water is Suzeanna. Nice before the fall picture though.

Tye is sporting his new Christmas bandana. He's been to the park and had a few treats. He's now in his bed having a snooze. It's lovely to have a dog who isn't afraid of the hover! I'm not looking forward to NYE however as he apparently hates fireworks. 

Our GSD Jazz used to attack the hoover and try to pick it up! Could you try cotton wool in his ears? Combined with turning up music or the tv it might be enough to keep him calm?

Lovely pic Jazz and same back at you. Hope George has settled a bit and you have a peaceful evening.

Our Christmas day will be just like any other day apart from a few pressies added in and maybe a few festive nibbles that we wouldn't normally have. My son and his wife alternate Christmas, one year with us and the other with Amanda's parents. It's their turn this year so no need to go mad and as neither Richard or I are big fans of turkey we're having a roast beef dinner instead. They'd normally come to us Boxing Day but they're going to football then so coming over the day after. We hoped we'd be going to football too but Richard's ankle isn't really up to it yet so we'll binge watch all the matches on TV and stuff ourselves on sausage rolls and other rubbish. Looking forward to Boxing Day more than Christmas lol.

Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas xx

George is not quite over it, but cuddling with mine, so he will be ok. Hes a lovely lad. His eyes are cloudy, but his sight is perfect, doesn't miss a treat. 

My grandson is ill, so they are in quarantine. Lewis has cooked the turkey for tomorrow, cooking the lamb in the morning. 

Laptop is failing. if I don't get one for Christmas, ill get one in the sales. My life is in here, and you wonderful people xxxx

Have a lovely, happy and safe day tomorrow. Ill raise a mug to you all xxx