UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Griff, you're always doing things for Steve. Let the guy show his appreciation for what you do and accept the gift graciously, even if you think it's too much.

Glad George has settled in well Jazz. Hopefully he'll distract the others from missing Philip and Bindi starts eating again.

Been quite mild here today, if a bit dampish, but all the dogs got decent walks and are chilling out with chews now.

They look freezing Suzeanna. From what I can see and from family in Sussex we're having better weather in Scotland than the sunny south east. Or maybe I've just become acclimatised to up here lol.

Yay for Bindi eating her tea. As she's going to be permanent she'll need to get used to dogs she likes coming and going. She'll soon adjust.

8 substitutions are coming. 1 is my lamb chops. they are sending lamb shanks in mint gravy. I hate mint, so they will be going back. ill put up with the rest. 

georges lady was giving him pouches, not dry as he hasn't got many teeth, so hes loving it here. complete, tinned and treats. its funny, she brought gravy bones with him, but didn't think he could eat kibble lol hes had hooves and ears

well nearly the end of another year. 

I have just renewed teh licence for here for another 12 months and will try to do some actual promotion. would be nice to have the rescues back. it is possible to set up private groups so that rescue specific discussion can happen which may help some of the smaller groups. Facebook etc mean its never going to be as big as it once was but if it helps then i am happy to keep things going

• Like 2

Thank you Pingu for keeping us going and merry Christmas to you and yours :spudniksantanew:

Ooooh I can well imagine just how cold that water is Suzeanna. Nice before the fall picture though.

Tye is sporting his new Christmas bandana. He's been to the park and had a few treats. He's now in his bed having a snooze. It's lovely to have a dog who isn't afraid of the hover! I'm not looking forward to NYE however as he apparently hates fireworks. 

I hope the year has been good to you Pingu, thanks for keeping it going despite having shrunk so badly!  When you look back to the old lists of members, you wonder where they've all gone!  Even people like Oldies Club don't bother on here any more.

Hope you enjoy the Christmas period and Happy New Year to you and yours.

• Like 1