UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Morning all. At least it's nice and crisp and the sky is blue today after the awful weekend we've had.

Tye has had his first ride in my Panda this morning when we went down to the old railway line for a walk. I then gave him a tour of the town. He loves a car ride. He's introducing himself to our vet in the morning. 

I hope everyone is enjoying some decent weather.

Happy birthday, Lewis!

Yantan, your new boy seems to be fitting in so well to your life.

Yes, it is a lovely day today and Wispa is understandably sulking because we can't go anywhere. Car in garage having some necessary stuff done ahead on MOT on 11 Jan. The only disadvantage of living here is that the only dogs which can be walked along our road are completely steady ones. As the road is really too narrow for the amount of traffic, all cyclists go on the pavement and I do not blame them. Add joggers and mobility scooters plus various dogs accompanying any of those,  and it is a situation where I can only take Wispa out in middle of night or at stupid o'clock in the morning.  We have to drive to all our walks.  I am hoping we get car back while still daylight, but it depends what mechanic finds.

Edited by owl

That's a shame Owl, as today seems to be the best day, weather wise.  Lovely sun here, but the wind is cold.  Hope your car is fixed whilst there's enough daylight to take Wispa out.

Foster there yet, Jazz?

I have a GP appt this afternoon so I'm going to ask if there is anything legal I can take for this blasted foot/leg thing, as the usual painkillers don't do a thing. I'm very tempted to ask the lad next door where he gets his weed from! edit to add I sent my Blue badge application of without the form, I'll wait and see what happens.

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 1

Car fixed for less than I feared, all ready for MOT in January.

We were in time to have a good walk on the reserve, so Wispa is content. Also got a load of washing done and dried outdoors. So all set up for the wet and windy spell starting tomorrow.

• Like 1