UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

morning all

hasn't worked in my right shoulder. Dogs came rushing to me last night I was in pain. Oh well, see what she says when I see her

Alexa and I are going to have a rumble if she doesn't get what im saying!

have a safe warm day xxxx

Edited by Jazz

Jazz, what injections are they? I have had both steroid and painkilling and neither work instantly, I was convinced the one in my foot had made the situation worse but apart from the odd twinge 2 years on, it's still a lot better than it was

Off to see Molly and Steve later, got some more lights for the outside of Steve's house... just hope he got the ladders back off Maurice

Another good night with Tye. I managed to get the lion's share of the bed!

I've just measured his chest. It's 28". Have any Staffie owners here (Griff and Eve I'm looking at you two!) got a recommendation for a harness suitable for a Staffie?

Ruby's on the way home. She's had a visual disturbance for a couple of days. She does get them, it's a form of migraine without the headache. However this has gone on longer than she is used to so she rang the opticians here in town. They want to see her at 1pm. It might just be an age related thing which is pretty common but there is an outside chance it could be a detached retina. If so she will have to go straight to the main hospital in Carlisle to get it re-attached. No driving so I will have to take her. I haven't got the harness for Tye yet so he can't be restrained on the back seat via a clip to the seat belt fastener. However with two of us in the car at least one can sit in the back with him and he should be happy. Apparently he loves a car ride. He and I would just have to walk around the hospital grounds whilst Ruby is being seen too -  but fingers crossed there won't be any need for all that.

Yes I found there was a wait before the injections in the joint took effect.

Jazz my driving licence might be with your Christmas cards. I ALWAYS have it in my purse but when I went to get it out for the home checker on Sunday as proof of identity it wasn't there! I cannot find it anywhere. Guaranteed I'll get stopped by police now.

Yes Jazz I am quite well aware that it's a legal requirement but this will be an emergency situation. He can't be left on his own because of the separation anxiety. Hopefully a trip to the hospital won't be necessary so he won't be going in the car until we can get him a harness.

Edited by Yantan
errant word

Not sure about the harness Yantan as I don't use them. I did when we first got them so I'll try and find what I had then. My lot travel in the boot behind a dog guard as I've got a SUV. If you do have to take him today slip the seatbelt through his collar and across his chest and fasten it. Not perfect but will do for an emergency. As you say it will be a one off and if Ruby is sat beside him he should be safe enough.

• Like 2