UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Yantan has been a brilliant help to me with my neighbours and as I loooooove WhatsApp, do her head in😂😂😂

I am sure she is busy settling Tye in and when she has finished gazing adoringly at him...she will be along 😀

Been to the tattooist with Steve, 1 more and he is finished

I can think of a few reasons...they are so enamoured with him, she can't take five minutes away to update us; he's not housetrained, and she's on her knees scrubbing the carpets for the umpteenth time; he kept them awake all night howling so she's still in bed, or the one I really hope it isn't, they've found they don't like him and he doesn't like them and it was a big mistake.  Yantan doesn't seem to me to be the sort to give up easily so I doubt it's the last one, but it's amazing the number of rescues that bounce back from what looked like a perfect new home for absolutely pathetic reasons.

• Haha 1

Sorry, sorry. I got locked out! Changing my password worked long enough to tell you he was in his way yesterday and after than no amount of password changes would work. Until now! 

Tye arrived about 2pm. He was very stressed and unsettled but after about the first hour he started to settle. 3 or 4 hours in and he was totally at home! He's a big lad. He stands pretty tall. He's as soft as butter and just loves to be loved. He could fart for Great Britain in the Olympics. I am going to have to put a sign on the door "it's the dog not us" :laughingsmiley:

He LOVES his food. I am going to have to be careful he doesn't get fat. He just charged up to bed with me last night. He went straight to George's old bed (which is super comfy) and snuggled himself in with his blankie that he brought with him. I went off to clean teeth etc. and when I came back and got into bed guess who joined me? Divison of bed space: Tye 2/3rds. Mum 1/3rd.

I'll post a photo or two shortly.

• Like 1