UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Thank you Jazz. I needed to hear that this morning as a birdwatcher has been trying to wind me up on the Facebook page for bird sightings on our reserve. I don't know if he is joking or thinks I am an idiot, but I have always hated being teased.  I never make fun of anyone else, why does a complete stranger do it to me?

Do you want me to come and sit on him Owl? I might have lost 3-and-a-half stones but there's still plenty of me to squash him. A"%^hole.

Our home check is done. The lady doing it brought her mother along for the ride and they are going to make a day of it in Keswick. It's the Victorian Fair today so they want to go to that. She was lovely and was here for an hour-and-a-half. She was asked to do it as an emergency as they want Tye to get settled somewhere permanent ASAP. If we pass I think we'll be getting him sometime this week. He's had an upsetting and traumatic time and needs to be somewhere quiet to decompress and feel safe.

All being well I am meeting up with Evie and her family tonight in a local hotel for the pressie exchange and catch up. 

I hope you are all keeping warm. It's perishing here again today but lovely and sunny.

• Like 1

It's ok Yantan, you don't need to squash him. He was joking and turns out to be someone I have sometimes met on the reserve and chatted with. I didn't know his name but he knew mine as I wear photo ID warden badge.  He knows I enjoy a joke face to face so understandably thought I am as easy going online as I am in person. It's me who needs to be squashed for being over-sensitive but I doubt if I will ever change. 

How exciting Yantan, have a lovely time with Evie

Owl, Interpreting written things in the internet is difficult and actually in phone messages too, Steve frequently gets the hump with me and I actually haven't meant stuff the way he has taken it

• Like 1

Hope you have a lovely time with Evie and family Yantan. When will you hear the result of the homecheck? Though I'm sure you will have passed with flying colours.

Pleased you found out who was messaging you on Facebook and that no malice was intended, Owl. Even if you don't like his 'jokey' manner at least you know he's not trolling you.

Freeeeeezing here. Fire is lit. Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday evening and keep warm and happy.

Thanks, Eve. I am probably still bruised from a right humdinger of a row I had with someone in my village site a couple of weeks ago.  Need to lighten up a bit. 

Busy day tomorrow, doing a section of a transport run for a husky who is going up to a rescue north of Harrogate. He will love this weather.