UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

Oh no Suzeanna, that must have been so scary. Thank goodness Philip was able to come back to help you. Big hugs to you.

Hope you enjoy the pod Owl, good to finish your holiday in relative luxury. Agree re driving an automatic when you live in a rural area. I need one round here and couldn't imagine driving anything else now. Safe journey back tomorrow.

I managed to get a sit and wait appt at the doctors, and said I thought it could possibly be connected to the change in my blood pressure medication, as the breathlessness had started then, but not the cough.  He agreed, and said I shouldn't have been taken off the felodipine at all, as it opens up the blood vessels and makes the heart work more easily, and Ramipril, which the blasted woman doctor had doubled the dose of, is known for causing a cough and shortness of breath.  He's put the meds back to what they were but said if it's not right in a few days go back, and if it's really bad ring an ambulance.  He did say my lungs are clear, and my heart had a good steady beat, which is a miracle as I often suffer from atrial fibriallation! I hope it doesn't happen again, it really scared me.  My dear old gran would have said I was wheezing like a broken down mare! Not coughing now, but ears aren't right.  Well, one is left, but you know what I mean.

• Like 3

My aunty got put on ramipril and she has the thickly cough and it really annoys her. You must have been terrified hugs to you xx

Owl, hope you have a safe trip home and pleased you have a pod to stay in

Eve...I spend more on animals than myself

Had a great time at the party but by heck...I am worn out!! Everyone had a blast and I have been forgiven for fibbing...phew!!!

been to the shops with lewis. got a nightie and summer trousers from the charity shop. they didn't have any dog stuff today booo

sent off the form for my disabled bus pass, then went to my friends. she goes all over the country for free on the busses with her pass. 

Perishing here, hasn't got above 4C all day. Pottered about doing bits and pieces but nothing very productive. Son came over for a couple of hours so that was nice.

Hope you had an easy drive back Owl.

You planning on travelling the country too Jazz?

It's been pouring with rain since about 7am, I do hope the flooded areas aren't getting more.   I think I pulled a muscle or something coughing on Monday, every time I cough now my ribs hurt on the right hand side! 

Made the mistake of asking Aidan, my eldest grandson, what he'd like for Christmas.  FIFA 20 for the Xbox...oh lovely, it's a penny off £50! Ah well, if Philip shells out half it's not so bad I suppose.  Trouble is Aidan's birthday is in January...so we'll have to think of something for that too.