UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

You're weird Jazz (in a nice way) lol. I don't want to ever move again, but think there might be one more move in me.

Sounds good Yantan, might as well be comfortable till you do move.

Lovely here today again. Got loads of tidying up in the garden done. Feel so sorry for those caught in floods.

Really pleased you're enjoying your hols Owl.

Fireworks going off again tonight. Dunoon hasn't been like this in recent years so don't know what's changed. Luckily Nick seems to have got over his panic attack of the other night and has gone back to not being bothered about them again.

Hopefully all back to normal by the time you get back Owl.

Forgot to say earlier my Shark steam mop arrived yesterday. Gave it a trial run on the extremely manky porch and it was brilliant. Luckily they supply two mop heads as the floor was so dirty it needed both šŸ˜³ (that's the nearest I could get to extremely embarrassed emoji lol) I know it gets heavy muddy traffic but that was beyond normal and now I've got the new mop hopefully it won't get that bad again. I'm no domestic goddess but will try not to be such a lazy mare in future lol. It's just that there's so much more interesting things to do than housework šŸ˜‚

• Haha 2

Best way Owl.

Eve an immaculate house is the sign of a wasted life. Going by that I have very obviously lead an extremely interesting one!Ā :laughingsmiley: I think we will go for a Shark steam mop but might wait to see if there's any bargains in the Christmas/New Year sales.Ā 

I've spent all morning trying to design and print labels for the Christmas Eve boxes I am putting together for Evie and Tristan and my Christmas daft friend. So far I've done labels for Snowman Soup, Reindeer Poo &Ā  Magic Keys. Then I have stuck them onto some Manilla luggage labels and replaced the plain string with red and gold string.Ā  I've still got I Believe In The Magic Of Christmas labels to sort out to put on a little bells. It's worn me out! I've given up and will finish them another day.Ā 

Remind me why I thought doing this was a good idea?

Overcast again here today but no rain (that I have noticed anyway) Fairly chilly and the forecast is for freezing temps tonight.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

Ooft, snow already. Hope it doesn't happen. Even we haven't got that forecast up here. Cold, yes but no snow. Hope you're feeling better now Owl and that you don't have to cut your holiday short.

Ooh, Jazz how very swish. Hope you enjoy scooting around.

That all sounds lovely Yantan and I'm sure will be much appreciated. It takes all my artistic skills to wrap pressies very badly lol.

Eve I'm not very artistic and my wrapping skills are on par with a 5 year oldsĀ :laughingsmiley::laughingsmiley:

Chilly here but starting to look like it's going to be a nice day.

Very sensible to set off early if the weather forecast shows snow Owl. We've done that in the past rather than face a possible dodgy journey home.

I am fed up to the back teeth with politics, the election and politicians - most of whom are knobs.

• Like 1