UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

yorkie story.....

saw an old yorkie needing a home, I applied, too early, not assessed...… my friend tagged me, then a lady who adopted a yorkie I was fostering messaged me about her, shes in the same town … Edinburgh lol

been offered other dogs, but got her in my head ….. so applied to the rescue to foster for them, so ill be homechecked by the time shes ready …..

Is it just temporary hoarding till you pass things onto the rescue or do you 'hoard' stuff anyway? I feel like I'm hoarding cardboard at the moment. House and porch is full of broken down boxes. Think I'll have a trip to the dump tomorrow. Consequence of having so much stuff delivered.

Jazz you should see our house. In our efforts to rid ourselves of stuff and put things into storage we have ended up with a dining room full of all sorts. We cannot get to the dining table! 

We've been to Cockermouth today to look at reclining chairs and beds at a lovely little local shop that's been there for years. We came home with brochures to help us make our minds up and plan on going back next Friday to place an order. We were going to wait until we moved but that could still be a way off given our lack of progress to date. Might as well be comfortable now.

We also had a run round to check out areas where we'd like to go in Cockermouth but are also going to look over Penrith way.

We stopped of at the Lakes Distillery Bistro en-route and had a ploughman's lunch. It was lush.