UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November wrap up!

Jazz

We are warm and cosy but Wispa is fed up of having to nip outside to pee in heavy rain. Should be a bit better tomorrow. I had planned to go to Sainsbury in Lampeter today but it's been so vile I didn't fancy it even in 4x4. The road is right by river on way there and may be flooded.  I have enough food until tomorrow but am a bit short on fruit and veg. 

• Like 1

Dry here, bet it chucks it down when I go out...got my party food picked up and cake yesterday, feeling much better now so should enjoy myself, last celebration tomorrow lunch...well Steve and I still need to have a meal as it was crap last time

• Like 1

Enjoy it all Griff. Good to hear you are feeling so much better now 👍

I have 2 winter coats which I haven't worn in a while because I couldn't fasten them up due to my fatness. Well now I'm 3 stone lighter not only do they do up but I can wear a thick jumper under them 😁

Edited by Yantan
Predictive text!
  • Like 3

Oooh, what did you get at the bootsale Jazz? Still haven't been to one yet. There was supposed to be one here a couple of months ago but it was cancelled due to lack of interest so guess I'm not going to one any time soon lol.

Have a wonderful evening Griff. So pleased you're feeling better.

Hope your rain has eased off Owl. Was dry here for most of today so got a bit done in the garden but meant to rain tomorrow.

Yay for weightloss Yantan, that's some amount you've shifted. Great that your winter coats fit now and you'll be warm and snuggly in the cold weather.

That's good about the coats Yantan. Very encouraging. We had a dry sunny day and drove up the mountain near Tregaron and had a good walk in the forestry. Then went to Lampeter and stocked up at Co op. Most of the car park there was under 2 feet of water. 

Bargains jazz

Eve, I have been to 1 bootsale, I was helping my friend sell and I just got wound up lol

Well done Marion, that is utterly brilliant!

I am going to try and not get too drunk, will try to stick to my usual 4 pints...I say try

Oh goodness owl, that's not good, 2 ft of water, you may need a canoe

It sounded like a war zone out here earlier, two doors down setting off those really loud ones that go up in the air and then explode..Candy didn't bat an eyelid! Such a relief to have a dog that isn't bothered, after poor Dylan who was terrified.

A dry day here, Philip got out the mega hedge cutter and took off the top of the hawthorn hedge, I will have the pleasant job of trying to pick up the bits without getting scratched to bits.

I trust you have waders, Owl? Or a snorkel?

Pleased you're getting to enjoy your holiday Owl. Not really been to Wales properly. Just a quick visit when we picked up our old girl Maisie. The very first dog we adopted many years ago. Came to us as an ancient old crone with a couple of months to live and thoroughly enjoyed the next two years she had with us. She was an amazing independant old girl who we all loved to bits, as did Stanleywho we already had at the time, and every dog we fostered or adopted while she was there.

Hope you have thick gloves Suzeanna lol.

• Like 1