UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

Brrr, chilly here today too. Feels like winter. Heating on during the day which we never normally do but as Richard isn't very mobile he's feeling the cold so on it went.

Haven't done much today, bit of shopping, went to the bank and sat doing garden planning. Want a greenhouse but not sure I can justify it. Might get one anyway lol.

Hope you've all had a good day xx

Hope the pain is easing off Jazz and you can enjoy your drink.

I've been quite lucky with plants up here Owl, I have dahlias and hibiscus in pots which I didn't expect to survive the winter of 2017 which was bitterly cold and had severe frosts but somehow they're still thriving. Think I will get a small greenhouse though as I miss growing things from seed.

Very murky here though not as cold as yesterday. Richard has taken himself off to Glasgow for another hospital appointment so I have a few hours of not fetching and carrying lol. We're off to see the Red Hot Chilli Pipers again tonight. Luckily we've got front row seats so plenty room for Richard's moon boot and crutches.

• Like 1

Enjoy the Pipers tonight Eve. 

Good job you spoke up Jazz. Best get them both out at the same time and not have to endure 2 recoveries.

Well I take it back about Hermes. They collected the parcel on Tuesday and it's still not arrived for the kids although it is supposed to be out for delivery today. Fortuntely it's not time critical and the kids haven't been told it's coming so they aren't fretting and bothering their mum over it. Think I might send Evie's birthday present by another means.