UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

I had another reasonable night thank you, only started feeling backache when it was time to get up, so I got moving and it went away.

I am off mouse duty for now as someone else has taken over. Back on Saturday morning. We take them at least half a mile away to ensure they don't return.

Lovely sunny day after a chilly start. Waiting for washing to be done, then will hang it out and go up to the riverbank.

Fuming, Steve rung the Dr last week to get an appointment to discuss the options of anti depressants as per the MIND ladies suggestion....now, bare In mind that lady deals with mental health issues every day and is the one thing she deals with....she said Steve needed time off to give himself some breathing room sooooooo, the Dr called him this morning, not his usual Dr, he has never dealt with this woman before, she prescribed anti depressants over the phone!!! She didn't ask if he felt suicidal, if he felt like harming others etc and when he said last time he was quite drowsy and felt drunk on them she said these are non drowsy...the others were allegedly non drowsy too. He explained his job, that he spends all day driving and he is obviously very concerned about how they will affect him...she point blank refused a fit note, even though the mental health advisor said he needs time off work. 

I am absolutely raging, she has disregarded what the advisor suggested, prescribed anti depressants over the phone and not gone through the basic questions and checks with him. I have family members with depression and mental health issues so I know how even an hour can bring a massive change so even if she read what the advisor put down 2 weeks ago that's not relevant to today. 

It's taken me 3 1/2 years to get him to finally get help...I actually resorted to physical violence!! He has finally taken the step of trying medication again and now because of that stupid b*tch he is too scared to take the tablets incase he ends up hurting people ( which is actually quite responsible of him) I have said that when he gets the medication, let me know it's name and I will check the side effects, if it states not to operate heavy machinery I will be getting him straight on the phone and I will ensure he gets a fit note for a week or two so he can take the medication

Aw glad you had a great break Loobie

Griff, that sounds irresponsible if not totally unsurprising. Nothing GPs do surprise me any more.

Happy anniversary Suzeanna, hope you had a lovely day.

Another gorgeous day here - and yes I am still in Scotland lol. I won the battle of the stump yay. Finally got through all the roots of the shrub I chopped down so after days of digging/sawing/lopping it is gone, it is an ex shrub stump 😂

• Like 1