UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

I never used to complain about slow or shoddy service but since I've been diagnosed with a terminal condition I just think what the hell and say my piece. You don't have to raise your voice or be rude unlike some people I've seen and heard. Some use of sarcasm has been employed though, when it's been two assistants nattering together and completely ignoring the fact they have a customer!

Yantan, have you looked up the symptoms of emphysema? Just to reassure yourself you haven't got it? 

We pointed out the food was cold, they said to go get some more but we declined, they offered to refund me but it had spoilt my birthday so I just paid and left, mum rung the lady she knows there as she has worked really hard to improve things and they have a new manager and things are going down the pan!! She said they had cleared all the food off and turned the heat lamps up... someone had turned them down!

It puts you off though doesn't it Griff?

I took house insurance out with Saga recently and was asked if I wanted to join their rewards club so I said yes. I now get 20% off at Toby plus a lot of other eateries. 

They canned part 2 of Finn's Law in parliament due to lack of time but have spent hours today clapping Bercow on the back in a "tribute". No wonder people are fed up to the back teeth with bloody politicians. 

I've got Saga for car insurance. Had them for Pet insurance too as they did the best cover for Europe when we were going over to France but they hiked up the premiums so much this year that we found cheaper else where as that's not an issue for us now.

Glad you got there safely Owl, even if it was a horrible journey. Hope you're enjoying relaxing and doing nothing today.

That's my pet hate too Suzeanna. Doesn't take much to even just acknowledge a customer is there. Don't think basic customer service is part of training nowadays.

7 hours ago, suzeanna said:

Yantan, have you looked up the symptoms of emphysema? Just to reassure yourself you haven't got it? 

Sorry Suzeanna I managed to miss this earlier. Emphysema has been mentioned and one of the reasons I now gave to go for regular checks.