UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

Happy birthday Griff. Richard won't try anything 'alternative'. It's one of the skin wounds that is still weeping 6 weeks on. He'd rather go through to Glasgow twice a week to get the dressing changed than try anything else, even though I used to use manuka honey on Stanley so he knows it works.

We went to the Toby carvery which is great as they are veggie friendly and Steve can eat as much as he likes...for him to leave food!! Unheard of, he usually eats the rest of mine!! It was cold and you could have put the window through with the roasties ..very very disappointed

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, griff said:

We went to the Toby carvery which is great as they are veggie friendly and Steve can eat as much as he likes...for him to leave food!! Unheard of, he usually eats the rest of mine!! It was cold and you could have put the window through with the roasties ..very very disappointed

I hope you complained. You should have got your money back!

Yes I too hope you complained Griff. Ruby and I called into a Toby on the way back from Newcastle. We were told there was a little wait as the food counter needed replenishing. We got drinks and waited ... and waited. In the end we told them we could wait no longer & it had put me off calling again. They apologised, comped our drinks and gave me a buy one get one free voucher for meals.