UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

BOTH DARLING! lol

just tried checking my bank account to check I changed my address 4 years ago, as my debit card is expiring. couldn't check the address, just change it, so done that

dogs haven't changed their clock. going through hell every time something 'should' be due

Hello, fugees.

I have been reading although not posting.

Life goes on but it is hard some days. It is a big adjustment to make. I met JIm when I was 16 and am now 72 so he  was always   there for me. w e were married  for  51 very happy years.

Everything happened so quickly it shocked even our GP.     Our GP was excellent all through it, even giving the nurses his private mobile number to call him when he was off duty.

I couldn't have asked for more.

At the weekend I am going to spend some time with my son and his family in Edinburgh.

• Like 1

We've all been thinking of you Blackmagic, lovely to see you here again. Won't pretend I know what you're going through. Pleased your GP was supportive and caring, a rarity nowadays. Also pleased you have the support of your family and hope you enjoy the visit with your son. Big hugs xx

Thanks.

Our GP is really a rarity these days . He does really care about his patients. Being a rural area he gets to know the person  and os a friend as well as a GP.

I couldn't have had more support both before and after. He has told me he is only a phone call away. 

He has no time for you if you are not ill but when you are  ill he is excellent.  He is not liked by a lot due to his dry sense of humour .

Unfortunately,   he retires next year .The other partner is very good but not as open as he is.   

It's rather nippy here but a beautiful day otherwise.

I've just seen Carol Decker from T'Pau (big hit China In Your Hand) and her face looks like it's melted and reset. Bad plastic surgery. I don't know why old birds cannot grow old naturally without resorting to surgery that often makes them look worse than the ageing process.

lewis saw Ronnie o Sullivan at the shops the other day

we have just emptied the charity shop of collars and toys, and got a bed for the car. ill have to google how its connected to the seat belt. then my friend gave me treats toys and food, so a happy day. we went in the café for breakfast, very nice

It's not just the women either, some of the men are really scary looking and what on earth has Simon Cowell had done to his teeth?

I've just been giggling over some of the jokes on I stole this from another page, shame you aren't on FB Yantan, would give you a laugh.

Jazz, when we take Candy for a long journey she wears a harness with a short lead thing that clips into the seatbelt holder and then onto her harness.  She can move around on the seat but not fall off it.  Short journeys we don't bother as she just lies down but I think the law is they are meant to be secured.  We used to put the dobes in a big Guardsman cage in the back of the Sierra estate we had then, and we were puzzled once, on the way to a show, why Ziggy was sitting so still, Philip pulled over to investigate and found he'd got his collar caught in the grids of the cage, poor lad! He couldn't move an inch.

Edited by suzeanna