UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

I hope you will be ok Suzeanna. I was at the asthma clinic the other day and was only blowing 200 - less than during my recent hospital visit where I blew 240.

My laptop is cream crackered so I am having to make do with just my phone until a new lappy arrives in the next couple of days.

Owl my great aunt had so many frights with her dog, Rarie, where she thought he was going to peg it, with first one illness and then another. He even got run over by a car when he was 9 and the vet didn't rate his survival at more than 10%. Survive he did and he lived to be 21!  I hope Tiga recovers and lives on for many years in the spirit of Rarie 👍

• Like 1

Well, my chest is clear and my sats ok. He thinks it could be thyroid related or possibly anaemia, so wants me to have blood tests.  I said I have one booked for the 6th November, but if I get more breathless or have chest pain at the same time, I've got to call 999.  Ooer!  He prodded my little lumps (no, not those) and is arranging another ultrasound but  he said they almost feel like cysts.  So, I live to fight another day!

New lappy, Yantan? What are you getting? 

• Like 1

might it be his food? I changed their food after losing katie, merlin was a day off death and the others had terrible sickness and the runs. next day they were all fine. asda is still testing the food but I know it could have only been that

Just had a phone call from the doctor I saw..he said he tried to refer me for an ultrasound, but because of my history of breast cancer, they've said I have to be referred to the fast track breast cancer clinic and they'll take it from there.  Two weeks max apparently.  

• Like 1

Wow...good going there Jazz! I've just realised that if they stick to the two week thing for me, it's odds on that the breast cancer clinic appointment will be on the same day as my haematology clinic appointment.  It wouldn't be too bad if the departments were close to each other, but they are about as far away as it's possible to get! 

Tipping it down with rain here, same tomorrow but then sun on Sunday..or so they say.  Much colder next week though. 

Suzeanna, pleased someone is going to look at your lumps

Yantan...I hate having to get a new laptop

Jazz... good job you were home! 

Owl... brilliant news about Tiga!

Eve...staffies here too

I think I have had norovirus, I would have quite happily died at 2am Friday morning....I have not been so sick in ages and I really hope I never get it again! I didn't know that the hand gel at the hospital doesn't kill norovirus, only hand washing with soap kills it.