UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

Tiga spent the weekend at CaniX in Cannock Chase. No canine seasonal illness ever been recorded there but I did ask Jenny yesterday if vet had considered this. It is a hot spot for Alabama rot, but Tiga has no lesions. Had paws washed after being out each time. So far it doesn't look like either of these, and they have also checked for adder bite which can have similar effects.

Delaney tested negative for meningitis originally but we decided to treat as if he had it with massive doses of steroids and he was so much better within hours, he was literally at the point where I would have been letting him go, Jane ( Celeste) who used to come on here helped me out loads, I swear any test that could be done was done with that dog...he then got slo after that and that was another learning curve as he couldn't have fish oils. I love sharing my life with animals but trying to figure out what's best for them is really quite stressful for me!

I really hope they can sort tiga out... when they can't explain what's wrong... it's such a worry

Hope Tiga makes a recovery soon, it must be very worrying for her.  Orange? One of the mysteries of the internet, Owl!   Do you have any ethnic communities round your way Owl? It's Diwali this weekend so there may be fireworks.  Mind you, we have had fireworks going off round here for the past week!