UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

I LURVE Christmas. I don't want to be a pig with the eating though this year. I have now lost 41lbs and don't want to set myself back. Ruby and I are thinking of just having a turkey crown instead of the usual full turkey. I usually finish it off in a homemade turkey and ham pie but if we don't have one to start with I can't be tempted to make the pie. And there's no Archie to help us eat a full turkey. He had loads last Christmas :wub: 

I have a phone appointment with my GP later. 

• Like 1

Wow, nearly 3 stone, very impressive. 

Solstice celebrated here with lights, something special to eat, and elderflower bubbly. Christmas dodged.  If weather dry, a day on the reserve with a picnic.  Usually quite a gathering there on Christmas afternoon with birdwatchers from all over the place.

That sounds perfect Owl :bigsmiley:

Had my phone appointment with my own GP.  First thing she said was "wow, you gave everyone a scare last week". Anyway she's booked me in to the asthma clinic on Tuesday just before my flu jab appointment but told me if I start having any sort of problem before then to call. Receptionists know to put me right through. 

• Like 3

the rescu normally comes about 5. with an hoursnotice, soi have the day to scrub the place. she has just messaged, on our way. its amazing how much cleaning you can do before the coffee is cold. im knackered so they will have to put up with it. I know they don't look, but I know whatsnot done

Philip was watching the rugby first thing, so I washed my hair and read the paper, then we shopped, now we've just had coffee and played some Candy Crush and he's taking Candy for a walk. Exciting stuff, eh?

I'm sick to the back teeth of Brexit, never going to happen! Now they say the referendum was only advisory, I'm sure they didn't say that at the time.

Jazz, I have a fridge magnet that says only boring women have spotless houses!

• Like 1

lewis was at the pub at 8am with his friends to watch the sport

I jut hope they can fit in the car all this stuff. the hall and my bed are full. I normally fill their car with stuff from me, but with my friends 5 boxes, they will need 2 trips

What happened on your patch with the vandalism was bad Owl, but I read something worse on Philip's FB, on Friday four goats were randomly killed at Graves Park farm, sometime between 6pm and 6am.  Poor things, they probably trusted humans and expected a fuss and got a knife instead.

• Sad 3