UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

If you like I can give my friendly local undertaker a call and ask if he has any thoughts. Years ago there were mistakes in the registration but these days it should not happen. Griff, please can you give me a quick rundown of events in a few sentences as I have lost track of this. Then I can ask him. 

As I know someone who faked her own death abroad to escape imprisonment and is now happily back in UK living under the name of a deceased person,  I can believe anything.  And yes, I have tried to report her but the police cannot take any report from me unless she has committed an offence against me personally. The only people who can make a complaint are the DSS who she defrauded for years.  They won't listen to me as they cannot discuss identity theft with me,  it being a police matter. And everyone thinks I am a sad old woman who is very confused.  I can provide a witness but it makes no difference. 

How very frustrating, Owl! You've done your best, but if the powers that be ignore you, you can't do any more.  

Its sunny here at the moment, better stagger out with Candy before the rain comes back.  I'm trying everything I can think of to help my legs/feet, now drinking a lot of tonic water for the quinine. It's vile without vodka!

Yes, those are the ones I was thinking of.

The gardening project which helps people recovering from mental illness and well as growing produce and raising baby trees for our nature reserve has been messed up by vandals.  I haven't been doing much there recently, having shifted the greedy mice and not needed for watering at present. The good thing is that trees etc were not damaged, neither were the polytunnels.  Benches and tables were overturned, pots were chucked about and the pizza oven that the group built has been smashed. Nothing that cannot be sorted fairly quickly. The damage is more to the people in the group, who were more distressed and traumatised than a less vulnerable and sensitive bunch might have been. The pizza oven was in need of rebuilding as it happened, but the fact is that it was something the team built together and it meant a lot to them.

• Sad 3

Owl that is awful about the garden and the fact the police won't do anything about someone faking their death!! Bloody madness

Steve's brother Carl died in 2014 I think, I have given his name to the registrar's office and they can't find him in the register...however, the crematorium do have a record of his cremation and it's deffo him as it's Carl edwin lynch who was 32. Apparently there's a chance he could have been registered in a different county according to the registrar but it would have been Colette doing it and she has always lived in Coventry and Carl died at the local hospital

Had my flu jab...yay me

Doesn't Colette have a copy of the death certificate Griff? As that would state where the death was registered. Or is she not in the picture to ask? Sorry if I've missed that.

Bloody mindless idiots Owl. I know everything can be replaced or repaired but as you say it knocks the fragile confidence of vulnerable people. Which is unforgiveable.

Nothing sort of day here. Murky weather and had no inclination to do anything. Was up half the night with a dodgy stomach so had a couple of hours kip this afternoon. I never do that so must have needed it and feel much brighter now.

Eve, she isn't really in touch with Steve....they haven't fallen out ( so he says) but they don't speak...I have given up asking him to message her now. To be honest, I know things were difficult with regards his childhood and hers....he looked after her from a baby and Carl too, when his mum chucked him out, he was banned from seeing the kids then when his mum got cancer he was allowed to see them sometimes, then when she died Eddie banned him from seeing the children, he used to get a call from Colette saying could Steve come save her as Eddie was being nasty in the pub and Steve used to go sort it.

Now he never hears from her or in fact any of his family unless they want anything and after Christmas I have given up biting my tongue...I just tell him how it is now, it's ashame as he is missing out on his neices and nephews lives

Edited by griff
  • Sad 1