UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

Lol... merledogs, that's just Rob, the fact I escaped this long is quite a miracle....he really is lovely but get him drinking sambucca ( he doesn't have it as a shot...he has a double) and he turns into a div

Pleased you seem to be getting better Yantan

Jazz... have a nice day out

Biggest drunken div of the week is probably the guy in Sheffield who got totally hammered last night and then drove off at full speed in a JCB digger (full size not mini) and then shot a red light in front of a police patrol car. He was taken into custody ready to be formally charged as soon as he had sobered up. 

• Like 1

I'm *this* close to committing dogicide 😤 I have just put the 4th phone extension to the broadband box down after the She Devil 👿 chewed through the first three. I bought some cable protector so she couldn't get at it. Guess what? She's managed to get it out from under the cable protector and chew through the fecking wire again 😬🤬😡

Edited by merledogs

3 hours ago, Yantan said:

Drink in, sense out!  Silly bugger. That'll cost him. At least I hope so because he could have injured or killed someone.

The digger had Yeehah spray painted in big letters on the bucket. Not disclosed whether it was his digger or someone else's. All in broad daylight on a major Sheffield road.

Photo here: https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/drunk-driver-jcb-emblazoned-yeehaa-pulled-police-major-sheffield-road-811613 

Alex, get yourself some scotch bonnet peppers, put gloves on cut and rub the peppers over the cable. Plug it in still wearing the gloves, take the gloves off and wait! Sorted Delaney out. There's some stuff called no chew that you can get from canine natural cures...it's homeopathic

Edited by griff

Aw Alex, the joys of puppies. We bought a spray when we got Kai as a puppy but never needed it as he was such a good boy. Stanley, on the other hand was the puppy from hell and I wish we'd had stuff to deter him then. Anything that could be chewed, was chewed -  money, carpets, doors, coatstands all got destroyed. He did grow out of it eventually but I'm not sure how we (or he lol) survived till he did.

Good luck at the dentist tomorrow Jazz.

That guy is unbelievable Owl. But he'll just get a slap on the wrist - a fine and some points on his licence at worst I bet.

No, he will get a ban for sure, and if he was driving without permission or insurance or if he has previous he may well get a sentence. They are very tough on drunk drivers round here, and he wasn't just over the limit, he was sozzled.

Edited by owl

Owl, I've been watching the programmes on the Motorway Police, and it's scary how many of these dodgy drivers are in the Derbyshire stretch of the M1, considering Philip drives it twice a day for work! There have been stolen cars speeding at 100mph,  drugged drivers, drunk drivers, lorry drivers on false plates with no insurance and in one case no licence.  It makes you wonder how safe you are, combination of smart motorway with no hard shoulder and lunatics at the wheel.  Oh, plenty of banned drivers still driving, too.

• Sad 1