UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

4 hours ago, Yantan said:

Alex Google the make and the problem and you might find instructions that will let you drain it. Sometimes it's something as simple as holding the function buttons in which causes it to re-set.

Maz you're always helpful to know in a crisis ๐Ÿ’ย  After googling I found how to drain it from the bottom thingy, which still flooded the place BUT I did find a bit of detritus in there which I removed and now it's working again. Shame I ruddy ordered a new one which I paid for with instant vouchers I bought which are non-refundable. I will take delivery of it anyway and give the old one to someone in need.ย 

• Like 3

The bottom thingy is the pump....and they are a nightmare to drain without getting water everywhere, last time I did it, I used a little takeaway container and kept tightening the filter back up and emptying the tray....took forever and still spilt water but not as bad as the first time I did it!!ย 

Walked the dogs, we are all now filthy.

My friend Rob who sent me the rood pic messaged me today and asked could I talk..I said of course so he called me, apologising for the photo and I said it was o.k but I don't need a repeat. He said I have always been on his radar and still am, I said his radar is broken lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yantan, I have a Samsung galaxy phone with the health app on, but mine must be an older model as there's no fingerprint scanner. Probably just as well! When Philip was in hospital after his asthma attack they wouldn't let him out until he blew 550 on a peak flow monitor.ย  I tried it and only got 350 and still no better than that and he gets over 600 now!

Lol Owl, exactly...I did know back when I was 16-18 that he had a bit of a thing for me...I just thought he would have grown out of it!

Suzeanna...I do 360 I think....I might tell Steve about the app as he has high blood pressure and I have to nag him into taking a reading using the electronic cuff....but I reckon even he could cope with sticking his finger on the phone he has the galaxy s9

Great news about the dog Owl. Glad the introductions went well.

Brilliant news on the weight loss Yantan.

Not done much today apart from the usual dog walks etc. Wandered into town and bought a compost caddy for the kitchen to contribute to filling up my new beehive compost bin I constructed yesterday. Living life in the fast lane lol.

Hope you have a more exciting evening than I'm going to have. No more medical dramas please xx

Griff you're obviously a sexy little minx and he can't resist you ๐Ÿ˜‰ I still find it slightly disturbing that someone you aren't entangled with in that way would send you a picture of his boy bits. Not exactly pretty are they?๐Ÿ™„

Maz well done on the weight loss ๐ŸŒ

I managed to cancel the order for the washing machine so will keep the vouchers until I need something electrical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's good news about the voucher cancellation Alex ๐Ÿ‘

Eve I think I'd rather have a quiet life than a busy one. There's a lot to commend it.

Think I coughed a lung up this morning but that means things are finally shifting on my chest. I am breathing much easier today but taking care not to overdo it.

• Like 1