UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October. It really is!

Jazz

Hope they are faster at discharge than our hospital.  When I had to be in for several days after a mega infection in my boob following the lumpectomy, they told me at nine that I could go that day but I had to wait for my medication.  Another woman on the ward said they never turn up with that until late afternoon, but as Philip was coming to pick me up at 12, I went!  Nurse scurrying after me saying but you haven't got your meds, I said sorry, I'm not sitting here for ever I'll get them from my GP. I have a feeling that somewhere in my notes there is "bloody awkward woman"!

Have you got a nebuliser at home, Yantan?

I finally got home at 10.15. Just sitting relaxing and having a cup of tea.

No I don't have a nebulizer at home. That might change now though.

I'm on steroids for a week and a course of antibiotics.

Apparently I was very poorly indeed this morning one of the doctors told me when I was whining to go home. I didn't think I was THAT bad. Anyway I am so much better now.

I had my tea whilst I was on the ward and got a surprise - it was delicious! I had a lovely, hot, very tasty lentil soup and a really fresh turkey salad with loads of turkey and a fab tater salad. I didn't bother with a pud coz I'm dieting but the lady in the next bed had a hot main and a chocolate pudding and she was very impressed with her meal. I almost wanted to stop for the breakfast!

• Like 2

I'm in the office today, deep joy :rolleyes:

I stood outside with Lil for 15 minutes this morning trying to get her to wee.  She wouldn't go and as soon as we came back in, she went on the rug ☹

Jac had a right go at her yesterday, he's so possessive of me, his toys, etc. I've been working on it and he's getting better but Lil's the dog equivalent of someone with no filter. She just goes steaming in. She's going to be bigger than Jac and she's already showing some signs of standing up to him, so puberty is gonna be fun.

Well done with Daisy, and good boy Toby for looking after her.

Chiropractor was fine. She is brilliant and never causes me pain.  I have another appointment on 22nd, to see that I stay in decent shape for the long drive to Wales on 30th. 

Such fun Alex :ohno02: I hope they come good in the end and end up being the best of friends who share. Millie was the boss of the boys wasn't she and kept the boys in order?  

Aw Daisy, what a good girl. 

I was a bit ropey this morning and my sats had fallen back down to 92 but are now running at 94. I am being good and sitting doing bugger all apart from an online Sainsbury shop. Ruby has stayed home to make sure I am towing the line although she's had to phone in for 2 conference calls which droned on and on.  I nearly died of boredom listening to them.

• Like 1

Glad you are on the mend, Owl.  You'll have to let me know if you're not needing the Tens at all, then I'll send you my address for a return but if you think you might need it after all, by all means hang on to it.

That's good, Jazz.  I remember a rescue papillon we had called Dotty, an old lady had kept her in a rabbit hutch and when we got her she wouldn't come out of her carrying box.  I spent three days hand feeding that blasted dog, coaxing her to go out for a wee etc and who did she come rushing out for in the end? Yes, Philip! Ungrateful little horror.

• Haha 2