UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

she didn't have the guts to talk to me, only text. I asked her yesterday will she definitely meet the driver im paying, she said yes. she was sending food and toy donations. bloody good job I didn't give some of my food away to someone like I was going to.  Good job I don't live near here. but I do know where her grooming parlour is ...

and I still haven't got times for the other 2 tomorrow. no don worry. ill just sit here and have 5 excited dogs meet a blind one at the door!

im going to bed. see what s*** tomorrow brings

• Sad 1

Well Jazz, the dog needs surgery, you are certain of that?? RSPCA....if you have no home address, give them the groomers number and they can insist the details are passed on. We all get attached to animals but we all do the best by them too, if that means expensive surgery, we find a way... if we have to say goodbye we do. I personally haven't had a holiday in 17 years, spent 5 nights away from my old dogs....in hospital and 1 night away from these.... that's my choice, I took the cat and dogs on and I will do without so I know they are o.k

that's why I was having her. ive already arranged prices with my vet, she was going Wednesday for a check up. you see her knee popping out as she walks

I don't go away, other than hospital

I haven't had times for today for the 2 dogs, life just wants to piss me off!